Quality dining by the Sea, The Boathouse prides itself on offering quality dining in a pub environment, matched with superb ales and an extensive wine selection. Enjoy the unobscured sea views whilst dining outside and from some of the inside tables as well.
The Boathouse is based in Seaview, which is a quaint, unique village that sits to the eastern end of the town of Ryde.
Since opening in 2010 The Boathouse have built up an enviable reputation for consistently prepared meals backed by friendly, attentive service. With a passion for using local produce, especially fish, The Boathouse has been awarded The AA Dinner Award from 2011 to 2020.
The Boathouse also offers 4 stylish en-suite rooms and is recognised as one of the UK's top Bed and Breakfast establishments.
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Handrail by steps
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Full liquor licence
- Meals served all day - During Seasons
- Outdoor eating area
- Private dining areas
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Special diets catered for
- Traditional Sunday Roast
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Baby changing
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's Meals
- Children's play area - Immediately opposite the pub in Puckpool Park
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Beer Garden
- Dogs admitted on a lead - In Bar Area Only
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Groups accepted
- Licensed for alcohol
- Live Music - in summer holidays.
- Local Produce
- No smoking in dining area
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas - 12-3pm.
- Open New Year - Reduced opening times.
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Real log/coal fires
- TV in Bedrooms
- Wine Selection
- Wireless Internet Access
Parking & Transport
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Al fresco dining
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 - Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road to right onto A3055 - Sandown, B3330, B3340 - Seaview.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 - Ryde, as above.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 - Newport, A3054 - Ryde, as above.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
DINING / BAR AREAS
TOILET - FOR CUSTOMERS WHO USE A WHEELCHAIR
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- AA Awards - AA Dinner Award 2020. 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open New Year|
|Opening (12 Apr 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Open: 9am-11pm Monday to Sunday (varies with season)
Food served Monday to Friday 09.00 – 11.00am for breakfast, 12.00-2.30pm for lunch & 6.00-9.30pm. (varies with season)
Food served all day Saturday and Sunday, (with a limited menu from 2.30pm-6pm - varies with season).