Find full details and book online at: www.robin-hill.com
Tickets available to book online.
Discover Robin Hill…88 acres of rolling parkland, natural woodland and countryside gardens for exploration, adventure and entertainment.
Robin Hill is an exceptional place; a hidden gem on the Isle of Wight. The park is one of the Island’s most popular attractions.
Beautiful open parkland leads to woodland trails that meander through curated gardens featuring sculptures, tumbling water features, ponds, bridges and an extensive botanic collection. A tranquil stroll wouldn’t be complete without spotting one of the colourful tails of its resident peacocks. The birds are accustomed to the park’s many guests, as well as visiting four-legged friends; dogs are welcomed throughout the open season, with the Lower Valley being a particularly popular spot for a game of catch.
Burn off some energy on the treetop canopy walkways, adrenalin-inducing Jungle Heights adventure nets, epic rides, 4D cinema and plenty more outdoor play options for the whole family including Africa Adventure playground and Hill Billy Slides. You won’t want to miss the exhilarating quarter mile downhill toboggan ride either!
As well as the daily falconry displays at the park, Robin Hill plays host to an incredible calendar of events throughout the year. From cultural evenings such as the Chinese New Year celebrations which feature beautifully lit woodland walkthroughs and traditional activities; to high-energy summer events with party vibes to keep the whole family entertained. The park is also home to an 800 seat Woodland Amphitheatre which sits amidst towering trees in the heart of the woodland!
Robin Hill offers such a variety of experiences that truly is something for everyone, and always something new to discover.
* Dogs on leads are welcome.
* Rides and attractions have height restrictions and operating times vary.
Please note that the Squawk birds are roaming the park most weekends and during peak periods only.
This establishment has both Public Liability Insurance and has been risk assessed.
Information for school groups available from the website.
We offer group rates for education and activities groups of 15 or more on a bookings only basis. Please enquire with our group booking dept on (01983) 730330 ext. 5 .
ROBIN HILL / BLACKGANG CHINE JOINT PARK TICKETS - the cheapest way to visit both parks!
Robin Hill and Blackgang Chine offer a combined park ticket, allowing unlimited entry to both of the Island's favourite parks for a 7 day period. Not only does this ticket allow you the freedom to visit as many times as you like, when you like within the validity period. It also saves you money compared to purchasing tickets individually at each park. Contact either Robin Hill or Blackgang Chine for more information and prices.
See our websites for any further information:
Wight in Bloom WINNER 2019
BALPAA Award for events; Electricwoods
Wight in Bloom Runner Up 2018
Chamber of Commerce Tourism business of the Year 2018
BALPAA Award for innovation 2018
Day Out with the Kids, Best Event at an Attractions UK 2018
Trip Advisor Excellence Award 2013/2014/2015/2016
Isle of Wight Chamber of Commerce Award - 2013
Isle of Wight Chamber of Commerce Tourism Excellence Award - 2008/09.
Isle of Wight Chamber of Commerce I.W Business of the Year - 2008/09.
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Facility for service dogs
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Catering for groups
- Full liquor licence
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - 2 Cafes/Restaurants, one evening catering venue in our woodland and numerous refreshment stops en route.
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Picnic Site
- Refreshments Available
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Outdoor children’s play area
- 1m distancing in place
- Capacity limit
- Clear signage
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Floors clearly marked for social distancing
- Food available during COVID-19 restrictions
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Hygiene screens in place
- Online booking possible
- Outside seating
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Queuing system
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- All weather attraction
- Dogs Accepted
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Event Venue
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Licensed for alcohol
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Open on bank holidays
- Themed Nights
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- Green Transport
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Secure cycle parking
- Groups Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Countryside Setting
- Forest Location
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun
- Information Point
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
SEE www.wightlink.co.uk OR PHONE 0871 376 1000 FOR GREAT DAY TRIP DEALS TO THE ISLAND & ROBIN HILL ALL SEASON!
40 MINUTES FROM YARMOUTH BY CAR: Take the A3054 east to Newport then follow the signs to Ryde to stay on the A3054. When you reach Wootton, turn right at the Cedars pub. Brown signs will direct you to Robin Hill at the next junctions.
15 MINUTES FROM FISHBOURNE BY CAR: Turn right out of the terminal to get to the main road (A3054). Turn right towards Newport. When you reach Wootton drive through the village and turn left at the Cedars pub. Take the left turning after the Woodman’s Arms pub and follow Briddlesford road all the way to Robin Hill at the next mini roundabout.
FROM RYDE PIER (AS A FOOT PASSENGER): take the train or walk down the pier to the esplanade and then take a two legged bus journey to Robin Hill via Newport (we are on the Newport-Sandown bus route 8) or take the Open topped “Downs Tour” bus that goes directly past the park. Booking a local taxi is another option. See below for bus & taxi links.
GO TO www.redfunnel.co.uk FOR GREAT FERRY DEALS TRAVELLING FROM SOUTHAMPTON!
20 MINUTES FROM EAST COWES BY CAR: Drive out of the terminal following directions for Newport on the A3021. Turn left towards Ryde on the A3054. When you reach Wootton drive through the village and turn right at the Cedars pub. Take the left turning after the Woodman’s Arms pub and follow Briddlesford road all the way to Robin Hill at the next mini roundabout.
FROM WEST COWES (AS A FOOT PASSENGER): take a two legged bus journey to Robin Hill via Newport (we are on the Newport- Sandown bus route 8).
GO TO: www.hovertravel.co.uk FOR FAST SOLENT CROSSINGS AS FOOT PASSENGERS FROM SOUTHSEA TO RYDE.
FROM RYDE TERMINAL (AS A FOOT PASSENGER): Make your way towards the buses on the esplanade (near the pier) and then take a two legged bus journey to Robin Hill via Newport (we are on the Sandown bus route 8) or take the Open topped “Downs Tour” bus that goes directly past the park. Booking a local taxi is another option. See below for bus & taxi links.
* DIRECTIONS FROM OTHER PLACES BY CAR:
FROM BLACKGANG CHINE: Drive out of Blackgang and turn left on the entrance round-a-bout towards Chale. In the village of Chale turn right just before the church and head for Newport on the B3399. Stay on this road for about 3 miles, all the way to the crossroads/junction. Turn left here towards Newport/Rookley. At Rookley village turn right at the T junction onto the main road (A3020) towards Godshill. After 0.75miles take a turning left for Merstone. Drive all the way to and through the village to the main road (A3056) and turn right for Sandown/Arreton. After half a mile (and before the village of Arreton) turn off left at the junction towards East Cowes/Ryde (follow sign for Ferry). Follow this for a mile and the Robin Hill entrance is the third exit on the mini roundabout after the Hare & Hounds pub.
FROM SANDOWN/SHANKLIN: From either town follow signs to Lake or Newport. At Lake follow signs for Newport turning into the A3056. Drive for 6 miles or so to and through the village of Arreton. Turn right at the junction after Arreton Barns towards East Cowes/Ryde (follow sign for Ferry). Follow this for a mile and the Robin Hill entrance is the third exit on the mini roundabout after the Hare & Hounds pub.
Public Transport Directions
COMING BY BUS:
Robin Hill is serviced by half hourly buses from Southern Vectis on Route no 8 between Sandown & Newport bus terminals. Please make your way to these terminals to get to the park.
From Ryde esplanade a Downs Tour open top bus service also operates hourly during the summer which goes right past the gates.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/
COMING BY TAXI:
Robin Hill Country Adventure Park & Gardens recommends the following taxi service providers who can be cheaper and quicker than buses for 3 or more passengers and service the whole Island to and from the park.
Pete's Cars: call Pete on 07599126119 (mention the website for a preferential rate)
Amar Taxis: 01983 522968
Ryde Taxis: 01983 811111
- Robin Hill Video
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good342
- 865PaulTHorsham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayWill be returning!Saturday, 31st July 2021Lovely place lots to do for the kids I would say there is an upper age limit of around 10-12 depending on how “grown up” they are. Lots of climbing frames and parks. We have a six year old and 18... Read full review
- RosemaryC0701Cranleigh, United KingdomExcellent place to visitSaturday, 31st July 2021Had a lovely day out with family. . Set in beautiful grounds with lovely planting a real pleasure to experience. Read full review
- Scenic48566343995Isle of Wight, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely morning spent here!Sunday, 1st August 2021What a lovely few hours! Such a nice setting with plenty to do for the kids and also a wonderful falconry show with a very knowledgeable facilitator who was engaging and knew his stuff. We were there... Read full review
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Green Island Awards - Green Island Award - Bronze 2008
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Beautiful South Awards Winners 2015/16 – Bronze 2015
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (19 May 2021 - 23 Dec 2021)|
* Please see website for full opening calendar.