Visit website for more information - http://www.kingswood.co.uk/centres/isle-of-wight/
Go wild with an Isle of Wight adventure and make memories that last a lifetime at Kingswood on a family adventure! From just £50 per person for a two night stay, this is an experience not to miss. You and your family will...
• Get the adrenaline pumping with activities such as climbing, abseiling or zipwire
• Have fun in the air on our 3G swing or on the water with raft building
• Learn bushcraft survival, from fire lighting to building shelters
• Enjoy a BBQ, beach games and relax around a campfire with toasted marshmallows
• 2 nights full board in safari style tents (with wooden bunk beds and wooden floors)
• Our accommodation is designed to suit groups of up to 14 people. So bring your friends and family along for an unforgettable experience!
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, 2nd exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Ryde, along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, B3330 to St Helens, B3395 to Bembridge.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde then as above.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde then as above.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
|Open (1 Feb 2022 - 29 Nov 2022)|