|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Ages 5 to 95||£3.80 per ticket|
Entry to the shop is free.
AboutThe Model Railway is an 'all weather' attraction, situated at Fort Victoria near Yarmouth. The layout provides a variety of operations which can be enjoyed by all fascinated by the miniature world of rail. Also a railway model shop.
* Exhibition & Railway Shop: Easter to end of October.
10:15 - 17:00 daily - Last admissions 16:00.
* Railway Shop: Open every weekend from mid November: 11:00 - 15:00. However please telephone in advance to ensure the shop is open.
Concessions for parties of 8+ by prior arrangement.
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Picnic area
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Outdoor children’s play area
- All weather attraction
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Gift shop
- Groups by arrangement
- Groups welcome
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Countryside Setting
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth. Once over the Yar Bridge (A3054) on Freshwater road take first right after half a mile to Fort Victoria (follow brown sign)
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, please see above for further directions.
From Yarmouth ferry, turn right over the bridge at the roundabout following the road round. Please follow the brown signs.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Yarmouth.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Yarmouth
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* * Easter to end of October: 10:15 - 17:00 daily - Last admissions 16:00.
* Mid November: Open Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays - 11:00 - 15:00. However please telephone in advance to confirm trains are running - 01983 761553 or 01983 298814.