|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|All Seats (circle & stalls)||£8.50 per ticket|
|Opening Night||£8.00 per ticket|
Main season productions (7 per year; see website): all seats £8.50 except opening night (£8) - https://www.apollo-theatre.org.uk/
Cultural activities: plays, music, visiting productions.
- Disabled persons toilet
- Induction Loop System
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Wheelchair user accessible
- All weather attraction
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Licensed for alcohol
- Open all year round
- Prior Booking Recommended
Parking & Transport
- On street parking only
- Indoor Attraction
- No smoking
- Educational Groups
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Open during productions (see website) plus alternate Saturday mornings for coffee mornings - https://www.apollo-theatre.org.uk/