|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult - Bushcraft (2 hour)||£20.00 per ticket|
|Adult - Bushcraft (6 hour)||£50.00 per ticket|
|Adult - Kayaking (day tour)||£75.00 per ticket|
|Adult - Mountain Boarding (2 hour)||£40.00 per ticket|
|Adult - Stand Up Paddle Boarding||£40.00 per ticket|
|Adult - Zorbing||£15.00 per ticket|
|Adults - Archery||£12.00 per ticket|
|Adults - Coasteering (2 hour)||£40.00 per ticket|
|Adults - Kayaking (2 hour)||£40.00 per ticket|
|Child - Bushcraft (6 hour)||£50.00 per ticket|
|Children - Archery||£12.00 per ticket|
|Children - Bushcraft (2 hour)||£20.00 per ticket|
|Children - Coasteering (2 hour)||£25.00 per ticket|
|Children - Kayaking (2 hour)||£25.00 per ticket|
|Children - Kayaking (day tour)||£75.00 per ticket|
|Children - Mountain Boarding (2 hour)||£25.00 per ticket|
|Children - Stand Up Paddle Boarding||£25.00 per ticket|
|Children - Zorbing||£15.00 per ticket|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children 8-16 yrs) - Coasteering (2 hour)||£90.00 per ticket|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children 8-16 yrs) - Kayaking (2 hour)||£90.00 per ticket|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children) - Archery||£36.00 per ticket|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children) - Bushcraft (2 hour)||£65.00 per ticket|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children) - Bushcraft (6 hour)||£110.00 per ticket|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children) - Mountain Boarding (2 hour)||£90.00 per ticket|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children) - Stand Up Paddle Boarding||£90.00 per ticket|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children) - Zorbing||£45.00 per ticket|
general pricing details
We love outdoor adventure activities, and we want to show you why we love them. Our adventures are based in the water, the hills and the woods of the spectacular and picturesque Isle of Wight!
Join us for a kayak surfing session, archery in the woods or jumping off the cliffs and swimming through the caves whilst coasteering. You could be biking on the trails or wooded downhills, try paddle boarding or spend the day touring some of the Isle of Wight’s stunning coastline on our kayak day trips. We organise and run activities for families, school groups, hen and stag groups in fact anyone who wants to come and experience what the Island has to offer.
The Isle of Wight Adventure Activities Booking Centre and Activity base is located at Afton Park in Freshwater. We have some great facilities on our site with a free parking, cafe, archery range and Gyro.
Our Activities Booking centre is open 7 days a week all year round, where you can book onto nearly 30 of the best outdoor activities across the whole of the Island, from zorbing to tree climbing, circus skills, to kayaking, coasteering and you can also pick up the latest information on all the best outdoor activity deals from the best activities the Island has to offer.
EDUCATIONAL GROUPS - We deliver unique activity programmes that will meet your needs, whether its a fun experience, an educational visit or a day with an emphasis on personal development.
SEARCH & BOOK AVAILABLE ACTIVITIES BELOW:
- Based on a Working Farm
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
Parking & Transport
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Cafe - There is a cafe situated within the Tapnell Farm Park, close to our Tapnell Farm Adventure Village. The popular Cow Co. restaurant can also be found on the farm, pre-booking is thoroughly recommended, call 01983 758725.
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - There is a cafe situated within the Tapnell Farm Park, close to our Tapnell Farm Adventure Village. The popular Cow Co. restaurant can also be found on the farm, pre-booking is thoroughly recommended, call 01983 758725.
- Outdoor eating area - You are welcome to utilise our land for a picnic before or after your activity.
- Picnic area - You are welcome to utilise our land for a picnic before or after your activity.
- Picnic Site - You are welcome to utilise our land for a picnic before or after your activity.
- Booking essential
- Groups Accepted
- Special group rates
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Marquee Space Available
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Team / Corporate Activities
- Cyclists welcome
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good9
- Mark AScout tripSunday, 25th September 2016Terrible day with 35 scouts from Coventry. Staff had no confidence or Sense of fun. Changed our day around with out asking us and cancelled zorbing last min although it had clearly been out of... Read full review
- Ann MTrip Type:FamilyThey cancelled my zorbing and 5 and a 1/2 weeks later still haven't been refundedTuesday, 13th September 2016I booked on August 6th for my daughter and a friend to go zorbing the following day (Sunday 7th August) and paid £30 online. The following morning, I got a message to say the zorbing was off due to... Read full review
- SolaarIOWRyde, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyOn the rocks!Tuesday, 6th September 2016(Reprinted from my blog at jodyneilruth dot com) Bam and I had been wanting to go kayaking for some time now, when a deal popped up on The Price is Wight website, offering an adult and child deal... Read full review
|Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|