|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Family Land Activity Deals (4 people) from||£40.00 per ticket|
|Family Water Activity Deal (4 people) from||£90.00 per ticket|
|Land Activities from||£12.00 per ticket|
|Water Activities from||£25.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
We love outdoor adventure activities, and we want to show you why we love them. Our adventures are based in the water, the hills and the woods of the spectacular and picturesque Isle of Wight!
Join us for a kayak surfing session, archery in the woods or jumping off the cliffs and swimming through the caves whilst coasteering. You could be biking on the trails or wooded downhills, try paddle boarding or spend the day touring some of the Isle of Wight’s stunning coastline on our kayak day trips. We organise and run activities for families, school groups, hen and stag groups in fact anyone who wants to come and experience what the Island has to offer.
The Isle of Wight Adventure Activities Booking Centre and Activity base is located at Afton Park in Freshwater. We have some great facilities on our site with a free parking, cafe, archery range and Gyro.
Our Activities Booking centre is open 7 days a week all year round, where you can book onto nearly 30 of the best outdoor activities across the whole of the Island, from zorbing to tree climbing, circus skills, to kayaking, coasteering and you can also pick up the latest information on all the best outdoor activity deals from the best activities the Island has to offer.
EDUCATIONAL GROUPS - We deliver unique activity programmes that will meet your needs, whether its a fun experience, an educational visit or a day with an emphasis on personal development.
- Based on a Working Farm
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Guide Dogs Permitted
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
Parking & Transport
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Cafe - There is a cafe situated within the Tapnell Farm Park, close to our Tapnell Farm Activity site (There is an additional cost for entry to the Farm Park). The popular Cow Co. restaurant can also be found on the farm, pre-booking is thoroughly recommended, call 01983 758725.
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - There is a cafe situated within the Tapnell Farm Park, close to our Tapnell Farm Activity site (there is an additional cost for entry to the Farm Park). The popular Cow Co. restaurant can also be found on the farm, pre-booking is thoroughly recommended, call 01983 758725.
- Outdoor eating area - You are welcome to utilise our land for a picnic before or after your activity.
- Picnic area - You are welcome to utilise our land for a picnic before or after your activity.
- Picnic Site - You are welcome to utilise our land for a picnic before or after your activity.
- Refreshments Available - A small selection of drinks and snacks are available to purchase.
- Booking essential
- Groups Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Beach / Coast within walking distance - Our water activities take place at Freshwater Bay, one of the island most picturesque beaches. Our land activites site is just 2.6 miles from Freshwater and can be reached by following the Tapnell Trail footpath.
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Marquee Space Available
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Team / Corporate Activities
- Cyclists welcome
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good12
- june kberkshireTrip Type:Solo travelKAYAK TUITIONFriday, 13th October 2017Today 13th October 2017 my husband had booked for a Kayak tuition. Izzy the instructor, was amazing, very friendly approach, and tailored the tuition exactly as requested. Sea was rough but she... Read full review
- Sally FBerkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesHoliday treat for my partnerWednesday, 27th September 2017Booked a 2 hour kayaking as a treat for my other half . Just to be told 1 day before hand that they have to cancel us as they have over booked . I am so disappointed . Will not be using this company... Read full review
- caroline cWorthing, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFamily KayakingSaturday, 2nd September 2017I took my two sons (14) and (11)plus there friend (14) on the Kayaking with Huw. We all had the most amazing experience! Kayaking, climbing, swimming and seeing some of the beautiful caves ! We would... Read full review
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
|Opening (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Pre-booking is highly recommended.