Wightlink is the largest ferry operator to the Isle of Wight, operating a regular round-the -clock service - 3 routes across the Solent:
- Portsmouth - Fishbourne (Car ferry – approx 40 minute crossing)
- Portsmouth Harbour - Ryde Pier Head (Passenger ferry – approx 20 minute crossing)
- Lymington - Yarmouth (Car ferry – approx 30 minute crossing)
All routes are easily accessible by car, rail or by foot - more information can be found here.
5 great reasons to book with Wightlink:
(1) Convenient connections - travel by car, train, coach or on foot
(2) More routes - Lymington to Yarmouth, Portsmouth to Fishbourne, Portsmouth Harbour to Ryde
(3) More ferries - up to 150 times a day, that's almost 50,000 crossings a year!
(4) Island-wide coverage - Yarmouth in West, Ryde and Fishbourne in the East - the whole island is covered
(5) Great on-board facilities - spacious lounges, refreshments, sundecks & much more still!
Book NOW for the best deal
Wightlink Flexi-Pricing....the key is to book early as prices may rise over time - click here to book your tickets now.
- Best Ferry Operator 2011 & 2012 - UK Coach Industry Awards
- Friendliest Staff Award - Yarmouth Ticket Office - 2012 & 2013
- Green the Wight Silver Award
- Young Chamber Award
- Isle of Wight In Bloom Award
For more information on Wightlink Ferries visit www.wightlink.co.uk.
- Disabled Parking
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Refreshments Available
- Vegetarians catered for
- Vending Facilities
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Groups welcome
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Toilets on Site
Parking & Transport
- Own car park (Fee Applies)
- American Express
- Diners card
- Some no smoking areas
- Educational Groups
Map & Directions
- Visit the Isle of Wight with Wightlink
- Perfect for families; Experience the best of the Isle of Wight with Wightlink
- An adventurer's paradise; Experience the best of the Isle of Wight with Wightlink
- Get away from it all on the Isle of Wight with Wightlink
- Get away together this Winter for a family trip or short break to the Isle of Wight with Wightlink
- For a great way to unwind this winter visit the Isle of Wight with Wightlink
|Opening (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Please visit our website for details on opening hours.