We welcome campers in tents, motorhomes and caravans and those with dogs too. We have a mixture of spacious all weather hardstanding and traditional grass pitches all with electric hook-ups, as well as some super pitches which are fully serviced. Our modern purpose built toilet and shower block is heated, attractively tiled and equipped with privacy cubicles, hair dryers, razor points, baby changing, disabled facilities and washing up sinks.
Set within the woods is a woodland walk taking visitors to our squirrel hide and then onto our children's play park. There is a wide network of walks and cycle rides from our park gates leading to St Helen's and Ryde.
We work hard to provide a quality experience for our guests, these are just some of our awards:
Practical Caravan & Practical Motorhome Top 100 Sites - Regional Winner 2017
Practical Caravan & Practical Motorhome Top 100 Sites - Overall Winner 2014
David Bellamy Gold Award 2007 to present day.
Special distinction from David Bellamy for the parks Woodland walk and squirrel hide.
AA Campsite of the year regional winner 2010.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Caravan Pitch||from £18.50 to £27.50 per pitch per night|
|Motorhome Pitch||from £18.50 to £27.50 per pitch per night|
|Tent Pitch||from £18.50 to £27.50 per pitch per night|
*Prices are based on 2 adults per pitch.
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Ice Pack Freezing
Children & Infants
- Children's play area
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical closet emptying
- Chemical disposal point
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Electric hook-up points
- Electrical hook-up points - All pitches include electric hook up.
- Ferry discount available
- Gas cylinder exchange
- Grass pitches
- Hard standing pitches
- Lighting throughout park
- Mains service pitches available - On some pitches - please request availability at time of booking.
- Open on bank holidays
- Pets welcome
- Rallies welcome
- Shower block
- Showers - Shower block available.
- Toilet Block
- Total number of touring pitches - 100
- Waste Disposal Point
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Parking next to pitch
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- Cash Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside - 40 minute walk to St. Helen's beach or 15 minute drive to Ryde, Puckpool or Sandown beaches.
Room / Unit Features
- Drying facilities
- Shaver Point/s
- Camping and Caravanning Club non members welcome
- Caravan Club non members welcome
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 9 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Newport and change to No. 9 to Ryde.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- AA 5 pennants Gold
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Gold 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Practical Caravan & Practical Motorhome Top 100 Sites - Overall Winner 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Practical Caravan Top 100 Sites - Regional Winner 2014
- AA Associate Member - AA Campsite of the year regional winner 2010
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Practical Motorhome Top 100 Sites - Regional Winner 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Best of British 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Top 100 Regional Winner 2017
- AA Awards - Campsite of the Year Award for the South East region 2018
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
|Closed (7 Oct 2020 - 27 Mar 2021)|
|Opening (28 Mar 2021 - 8 Oct 2021)|
* The on site Reception is open for all your queries and needs from 9am - 5pm during non peak times and 9am - 7pm during peak season.
Opening dates for 2018: 23 March to 1 October.