West View Cottage is central to Ryde - one of the Islands largest and most vibrant holiday resort.
It is ideal for those without personal transport as it is within a few minutes walk of the Wightlink and Hovertravel passenger ferry terminals. From here you can tour the island using the extensive bus services. Why not bring your bike or take a walking holiday. Children of all ages are welcome.
By car it is a 20 minute drive from the Wightlink ferry terminal at Fishbourne. Parking is in a large public car park 100 metres from the front door. A Tourist Parking permit is included in the price of your accommodation and this covers on-street parking and most Isle of Wight Council run car parks across the island.
West View sleeps 4 in two twin bed rooms and has achieved a Gold Award from VisitEngland for exceptional quality of accommodation and customer services and also receives consistent 5-star Trip Advisor ratings from our guests.
The cottage is centrally heated and Wi-Fi, linen and towels are provided. The kitchen diner is fully equipped for a self catering holiday, the comfortable lounge has TV and DVD player, and bathroom has bath with shower over. Outside is an enclosed patio garden which is a great sun trap.
Once in Ryde attractions include long sandy beaches, large park and gardens, all weather swimming pool, boating lake, ten pin and lawn bowling, tennis courts, and much more.
There is a wide array of unique shops as well as supermarket, cinema, Victorian Arcade, restaurants and bars to suit all tastes but why not eat at home.
Special trade rates are available on the Red Funnel service, please call West View Holiday Cottage for more information.
* Gas central heating
* Electric oven with gas hob
- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 14th May 2021
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 15th May 2021
- No. of Nights:
Your Search for West View Holiday Cottage:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|West View Holiday Cottage||from £400.00 to £825.00 per unit per week|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Outdoor eating area
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- CD player in lounge - Portable unit
- Colour television in lounge
- DVD player in lounge
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use - Patio garden
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- LGBT Friendly
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen included
- Linen provided - Towels provided as well. No beach towels
- Open Christmas - Christmas/New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Single Sex groups welcome
- Video in lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties - Maximum 4 adults
- Wireless Internet Access
- Italian spoken
- Access to golf course - Ryde Golf Club is a 5 minute drive
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fishing - Sea fishing from esplanade/pier/beach 3 minutes walk
- Golf Course close by - Ryde Golf Club 5 minutes drive away
- Tennis court - Ryde Mead Tennis Club opposite
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Off-road parking - Public car park 50 metres away. Tourist Parking Permits available.
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Secure cycle parking
- BACS Accepted
- Cash Accepted
- Cheques accepted
- Midweek breaks - Minimum 4 Nights.
- Weekend breaks - Minimum 3 nights.
- In town/city centre - The cottage is central to shops, restaurants and wide range of interests and within 5 minutes walk to the beach.
- Seafront - The cottage is five minutes walk to the beach
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour TV - with built in DVD player
- Digital TV
- Electricity Charges Included
- Hairdryer available
- Hairdryer in unit
- Ironing Facilities
- No Smoking in Unit
- Radio in unit - with built in CD player
- Two bedrooms
- Washing Machine - Washer/Dryer
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists - Covered storage for 2 bikes + secure outside storage for others
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
ACCESS TO ALL AREAS
BEDROOM(S) AND BATHROOM(S) - GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 3 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Awards - Annual Gold 2020
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Bronze - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2019/20 2019
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Gold - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2020/21 2020
|Open New Year|
|Open (15 Feb 2021 - 1 Jan 2022)|
* 3&4 night short breaks are welcome during March,April, Oct. Nov, Dec' from Fri-Mon or Mon-Fri