Vintage Vacations were the first to offer American Airstream holidays in the UK.
2017 will be season fourteen and there are now thirteen gleaming silver vintage caravans in the fleet along with a cute pair of classic British caravans. Two berth and four berth vans are available along with one six berth Airstream.
Vintage Vacations have their own large field sited ten minutes drive from Ryde.
Surrounded by countryside it is a peaceful, hidden spot on a small working farm.
The vans themselves are carefully restored to original condition and still have many original fixtures and fittings as well as quirky vintage accessories and decorations.
Onboard facilities include fridges, cookers, heaters, toasters, CD radios. Lots of kitchen equipment is provided as are fresh white linens and towels.
Vintage board games and classic CD’s are also to be found on board.
All of the American vans have onboard showers and there is a toilet facility on site not far away (you can also hire a chem loo if you prefer!)
The British vans do not have onboard hot water and showers and are priced for a fun budget break.
Each caravan has it’s own brightly painted picnic bench, parasol, classic deckchairs, barbeque and log burner.
Vintage Vacations have won ‘best place to go glamping’ for two years running by public vote in the My Isle of Wight awards.
It is possible to hire the whole site for your special celebration.
In high summer The Meadow is available – a lo-fi vintage caravans and bell tent combo – ideal for families wanting an old fashioned camping short break. £88 per night for up to four people.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Airstream caravans (min booking two nights)||from £77.00 to £97.00 per unit per night|
|Airstream caravans (min booking two nights)||from £77.00 to £112.00 per unit per night|
|Vintage British caravans (min booking one night)||£40.00 per unit per night|
** Two berth vans from £85 per night
* Four berth and six berth vans from £87 per night
* High season weekly bookings - two berth £620 / four & six berth £725
* Vintage British vans £40 per night for up to two people
- Based on a Working Farm
- Countryside Setting
- Farm - Our Airstreams are based on a woking farm
- Film or TV location - Our properties have been used for many photographic shoots
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Cot(s) available
- Facilities for children - Travel cots and high chairs available FOC on request
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance - Bus stops within walking distance of some of our locations - please ask
- Car parking
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Daily rates available - We offer B&B stays in our Airstreams
- Midweek breaks - Midweek breaks available
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths all rooms
- Baths some rooms
- CD player some rooms
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Radio in unit
- Sea View some rooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Telephone some rooms
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen provided
- Open all year round
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties - Welcome at certain times of the season with pleasure
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsPlease contact Vintage Vacations for more information.
Public Transport DirectionsPlease contact Vintage Vacations for more information.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Inclusive Accommodation Available 2018
|Closed (1 Nov 2017 - 31 Mar 2018)|
|Opening (1 Apr 2018 - 31 Oct 2018)|