Book directly www.the-caledon.co.uk for an extra 5% discount - use promo code VIOW2018
We offer the perfect mix of a friendly, welcoming bed and breakfast with the spacious, non intrusive feel of a small hotel
Our lovely old guest house has a modern feel, with original floorboards, high ceilings and lots of Victorian features. All our bedrooms are recently refurbished in our modern, relaxed style; we want you to feel at home here.
The B&B is in a great location, five minutes walk up the hill from the bustling centre of Cowes with its pretty high street with individual shops, great restaurants, lively pubs, ferry links to Southampton and of course the yacht haven, sailing clubs and marinas for which Cowes is so well known.
We pride ourselves on our warm welcome and fab Caledon breakfasts; all freshly cooked to order using our wonderful Isle of Wight produce wherever possible.
There is free 17Mb broadband Wi-Fi throughout the B&B.
Book online via our own website for the lowest price guaranteed - www.the-caledon.co.uk
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good39
- Dave PToronto, CanadaTrip Type:CouplesGreat BnB ExperienceWednesday, 4th July 2018The Caledon is a really great BnB, perfectly located near the centre of Cowes. We stayed in a really lovely room that was immaculately presented, with a view across Cowes and the Solent. I have... Read full review
- Mat TTrip Type:BusinessFantastic.Friday, 8th June 2018Lovely rooms run by lovely people. Superb breakfast (lots of choice with excellent local produce) and an open friendly environment. Well furnished rooms with better than average facilities including... Read full review
- ajotraveller2016Leeds, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessStand out accommodation 4.5 S out of 5Sunday, 3rd June 2018So those of you who read my review know I grade Hotel on my 5S scale SLEEP (1) really comfortable single bed. SOUND (0.75) No noise from adjoining rooms. On a busy road but wasn’t an issue... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £79.00 to £135.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family (En-Suite)||from £95.00 to £125.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||from £64.00 to £119.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*Please check the website for late availability discounts. We do normally have a 2 night minimum stay on weekends but do ask just in case we can help.
Use promo code VIOW2018 for an extra 5% discount on our own website www.the-caledon.co.uk
- Early breakfast available - We start breakfast from 6.30 during the week and 7.30 on weekends.
- Serve breakfast - We love our Isle of Wight produce and are very excited indeed to serve you with the best that the Island has to offer. All our ingredients are delivered fresh to us directly from the farms on which the animals graze and the food grows. What could be bett
- Beach / Coast within walking distance - We are about a 15 min walk from Cowes beach
- Central heating throughout
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Ironing facilities - We have an iron and ironing board available, just ask and we'll set it up for you.
- Night Keys - Everyone gets their own room key as well as a front door key.
- Number of Shared Bathrooms
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Internet Access
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking - We have space on our driveway for up to 4 cars on a first come first served basis.
- Cash Accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners card
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre - he Caledon is in a great location, five minutes walk up the hill from the bustling centre of Cowes with its pretty high street with individual shops, great restaurants, lively pubs, ferry links to Southampton and the yacht haven, sailing clubs and marinas
- No smoking
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- CD Player all rooms
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV All Rooms
- DVD player all rooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Non smoking rooms available - All of our rooms are Non Smoking
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Baggage Storage
- Cyclists welcome
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, turn right onto York Avenue and straight onto ferry road to the floating bridge to West Cowes.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3020 to West Cowes.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to West Cowes.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 1 to West Cowes.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Newport and change to No. 1 to West Cowes.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
|Accommodation Opening (1 Jan 2018 - 24 Dec 2018)|