Book directly www.the-caledon.co.uk for an extra 5% discount - use promo code VIOW2017
We offer the perfect mix of a friendly, welcoming bed and breakfast with the spacious, non intrusive feel of a small hotel
Our lovely old guest house has a modern feel, with original floorboards, high ceilings and lots of Victorian features. All our bedrooms are recently refurbished in our modern, relaxed style; we want you to feel at home here.
The B&B is in a great location, five minutes walk up the hill from the bustling centre of Cowes with its pretty high street with individual shops, great restaurants, lively pubs, ferry links to Southampton and of course the yacht haven, sailing clubs and marinas for which Cowes is so well known.
We pride ourselves on our warm welcome and fab Caledon breakfasts; all freshly cooked to order using our wonderful Isle of Wight produce wherever possible.
There is free 17Mb broadband Wi-Fi throughout the B&B.
Book online via our own website for the lowest price guaranteed - www.the-caledon.co.uk
- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 22nd Mar 2018
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 23rd Mar 2018
- No. of Nights:
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good39
- Wilton2Edinburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesComfortable StaySunday, 18th March 2018The B&B is about a 10 minute walk from the centre of town up a hill in a nice location. We stayed for a few nights and had a room with a view towards the sea. Should have brought binoculars as there... Read full review
- Lee GDerby, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessFantasticWednesday, 27th December 2017What absolutely fabulous accommodation at such reasonable rate. The owners were most accommodating, the rooms were spotless and extremely well kept. Everything you want working away from home. The... Read full review
- LizzieDBLondonTrip Type:Friends getawayBeautiful relaxed place to stayWednesday, 8th November 2017I spent three nights at this lovely guest house. Clean, modern, with a comfy bed and the breakfasts, which are made with local produce, are delicious. The owners are friendly and have thought of... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £89.00 to £135.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Double Room (shared bathroom)||from £56.00 to £89.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family (En-Suite)||from £95.00 to £125.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Single Room (shared bathroom)||£49.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin Room (En-Suite)||from £89.00 to £135.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*Please check the website for late availability discounts. We do normally have a 2 night minimum stay on weekends but do ask just in case we can help.
Use promo code VIOW2017 for an extra 5% discount on our own website www.the-caledon.co.uk
- In town/city centre - he Caledon is in a great location, five minutes walk up the hill from the bustling centre of Cowes with its pretty high street with individual shops, great restaurants, lively pubs, ferry links to Southampton and the yacht haven, sailing clubs and marinas
- No smoking
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking - We have space on our driveway for up to 4 cars on a first come first served basis.
- Early breakfast available - We start breakfast from 6.30 during the week and 7.30 on weekends.
- Serve breakfast - We love our Isle of Wight produce and are very excited indeed to serve you with the best that the Island has to offer. All our ingredients are delivered fresh to us directly from the farms on which the animals graze and the food grows. What could be bett
- Cash Accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners card
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- CD Player all rooms
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV All Rooms
- DVD player all rooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Non smoking rooms available - All of our rooms are Non Smoking
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Beach / Coast within walking distance - We are about a 15 min walk from Cowes beach
- Central heating throughout
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Ironing facilities - We have an iron and ironing board available, just ask and we'll set it up for you.
- Night Keys - Everyone gets their own room key as well as a front door key.
- Number of Shared Bathrooms
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Internet Access
- Baggage Storage
- Cyclists welcome
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, turn right onto York Avenue and straight onto ferry road to the floating bridge to West Cowes.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3020 to West Cowes.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to West Cowes.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 1 to West Cowes.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Newport and change to No. 1 to West Cowes.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
|Accommodation Opening (1 Jan 2018 - 24 Dec 2018)|