Isle of Wight
Tel: 01983 612227
Fax: 01983 612227
AboutStep back in time and relax in an old Victorian house by the sea whose gardens run down to the beach. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Solent and the ever changing scene as liners, yachts, warships and ferries sail past in the distance.
The hotel has eighteen guest rooms, all with really comfy beds and tea making facilities and most have sea views. Only the best food is served, using local produce and home cooked on our Aga. Our daily changing menu is complemented by a connoisseur's wine list.
An excellent friendly hotel for families, children are most welcome and can enjoy safe sea bathing, rock pools and the beach. With comfortable lounge and bar, we make a great base for sailing, fishing or painting groups. Most of all, we are proud to welcome back our guests year after year.
We now have WI-FI (10.5mb). All guests receive 100mb of free downloads before they need to top up.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good12
- cnn38Voiron, FranceTrip Type:FamilyHotel has to be entirely clean upFriday, 16th August 2019Very good location, feet in the sea, people are charming but the hotel is not @ the level. Very old accessories, sometimes not working (toilets, Leaking in the taps, ...), not very clean and the... Read full review
- Roam726080Greenwich, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyA rare findSunday, 25th August 2019We first came to this hotel in 2000 with our 12 month old baby and became enchanted. We’ve been coming every year ever since. Great memories have been made as our children grew up. I recommend you... Read full review
- SailorleoTrip Type:Friends getawayFleeting sailing visit from chichesterTuesday, 10th September 2019My brother and I visited seaview at the weekend, very much enjoyed a drink in the bar with our host mark, such a gentleman, really was great fun, one of the best hotel views on the island, some... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Room||from £45.00 to £50.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family Room||from £45.00 to £50.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Single Room||from £45.00 to £50.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin Room||from £45.00 to £50.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Banqueting - Small parties 40 max
- Full liquor licence
- Outdoor eating area
- Private dining areas
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Indoor children’s play area
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Groups welcome
- No Pets
- Wireless Internet Access
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Secure cycle parking
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, A3054 - Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road to right onto A3055 - Sandown, B3330, B3340 - Seaview.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 - Ryde, as above.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 - Newport, A3054 - Ryde, as above.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 to Newport & change to No.8
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 8 to Seaview
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 8.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
|Closed (1 Oct 2019 - 18 Apr 2020)|
|Opening (19 Apr 2020 - 30 Sept 2020)|