CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW.
A country lovers paradise with seaside fun.
From this secluded location, all the attractions of the seaside can be found just a few minutes away at Shanklin, one of the Isle of Wight's premier beach resort. Whether you are camping & caravanning or opt to stay in one of our self-catering properties, Ninham is the perfect base, for discovering the many sights and attractions of the Island.
-Heated outdoor swimming pool
*TREETOPS: Treetops is an upside down house, converted from stables, surrounded by mature woodland. A central stairway leads to the top floor, which offers open plan with living areas adjoining dining area and a well equipped kitchen.
Supplied is a 32" TV with DVD, Chromecast and free WiFI.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises of three ground floor bedrooms sleeping six: one king, one double and one twin
There is washer/dryer machine in the utility area. The bathroom has bath, basin and toilet, with an additional shower wet room adjacent
Private car parking for 2 cars, with private garden to both the front & rear of the property. The tariff includes linen, bath towels, high chair and cot.
*Deposit required with booking - £100 per week
*Please vacate by 10am on day of departure
*Keys available between 3-7pm only
*Damage Waiver Bond - Please note the £100 deposit is retained as a bond. Total invoice value paid 42 days before arrival.
* Clients have access to the facilities of Ninham Country Holidays, which include an outdoor heated swimming pool, launderette, games room and recreational areas including coarse fishing. Mountain bikes can be hired locally.
* Bridleways lead off from Ninham to woodlands, the Downs and the Island's extensive footpath/cycle network.
Ferry inclusive prices available on request.
* Best Rustic Camping Experience - myisleofwight awards 2012.
* Powered by 100% Green Electricity.
* 'Best place to hook-up' My Isle of Wight Awards
Hike pitches from £6.50 a night
Non-electric pitches from £9.50
Electric touring pitches from £12.50
- Disabled persons toilet - On 'The Orchard' camping area
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's play area
- Cot - available in self catering properties
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair - available in self catering properties
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical disposal point
- Colour television in lounge - Ninham House & Treetops
- Dogs welcome
- Electric hook-up points
- Ferry discount available
- Gas cylinder exchange
- Grass pitches
- No Pets - Ninham House & Treetops
- Open on bank holidays
- Overnight holding area
- Pets welcome
- Public toilets
- Shower block
- Surfaced road
- Toilet Block
- Tumble dryer - Ninham House & Treetops
- Video in lounge - Ninham House & Treetops
- French spoken
- German spoken
- Games room - Open May - Early September
- Outdoor heated pool - Open May Spring Bank - Early September
- Outdoor pool - Open May Spring Bank - Early September
- Private fishing rights
- Swimming Pool
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Off site parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Railway station within 5 miles - Railway station 1.5 miles.
- Cash Accepted
- Euros accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- CD player some rooms - Ninham House & Treetops
- Colour Television some rooms - Ninham House & Treetops
- Dishwasher - Ninham House & Treetops
- DVD Player some rooms - Ninham House & Treetops
- Electricity Charges Included - Ninham House & Treetops
- Freezer - Ninham House & Treetops
- Gas Charges Included - Ninham House & Treetops
- King sized bed some rooms - Ninham House & Treetops
- Microwave - Ninham House & Treetops
- No Smoking in Unit
- Queen sized beds some rooms - Ninham House & Treetops
- Radio some rooms - Ninham House & Treetops
- Washing Machine - Ninham House & Treetops
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2020
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Gold - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2019/20 2019