Kingates Farm Cottages are a great base for an active or relaxing holiday, with private use of the indoor pool and steam room, open all year round!
Nestled between the beautiful Whitwell and Niton villages on the Southern point of the Isle of Wight with local AONB walks offering the best panoramic views of rolling hills, white cliffs and sea views. The farm is the perfect place to view the stars at night with the Isle of Wight now a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. We have many sandy beaches nearby as well and along the Isle of Wight Coastal Path.
Ventnor Botanical Gardens and Steep Hill Cove are to the East, St Catherine’s Lighthouse and Freshwater Bay to the West, with picturesque Godshill and it’s charming Model Village just inland.
Private use of indoor pool & steam room
Character cottages with modern comforts and stunning valley views
Dogs can stay FREE, with enclosed gardens
Public cycle & footpaths accessed from our doorstep
Discounted car & passenger ferry crossings
Rated 10/10 for cleanliness
No agency fees, as booking direct with owners!
The Farm Cottage is a character, two storey stone cottage (for 4 people and 4 dogs foc), with adjacent parking space. Both bedrooms upstairs have a super king bed (that can convert to singles) and ensuite bathrooms (one with shower above the bath, other with large walk-in shower).
The front bedroom has beautiful, far reaching valley views. A rear stable door leads to a sunny, enclosed garden with seating, and BBQ.
From £71 to £184 a night based on 7 nights; 3 night minimum stay from £280! (Plus 4 dogs free of charge).
Kingates Stables is spacious, single storey (for 2 people and 4 dogs foc), with vaulted ceilings and access through the stable door from your adjacent parking space. Enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep in your super king bed. The ensuite bathroom has a roll top bath and large walk-in shower.
You will love stepping out of the large patio doors, straight out to a private, shaded seating area with BBQ and enclosed garden for soaking up the sun.
From £57 to £140 a night based on 7 nights; 2 night minimum stay from £199! (Plus 4 dogs free of charge).
- BBQs for visitors use
- Outdoor eating area
Children & Infants
- Babes in Arms
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- 2m distancing in place
- Advance booking essential
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Capacity limit
- Contactless check-in
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Facilities must be booked
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Individually wrapped toiletries
- Online booking only
- Online ordering available
- Pets welcome during COVID-19 restrictions
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Beach/Coast 20 min walking distance
- Colour television in lounge
- Ferry discount available
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen included
- Linen provided
- Open all year round
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Pets accepted by arrangement - Dogs can stay FREE
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Cycle Hire
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Indoor heated pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- MasterCard accepted
- Midweek breaks
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Room / Unit Features
- Baths some rooms
- Ironing Facilities - Iron & ironing board
- No Smoking in Unit
- Showers some rooms
- Two bedrooms - At The Farm Cottage
- Washing Machine
- Cyclists welcome
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale, turn left onto A3055 to Niton.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale, turn left onto A3055 to Niton.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, A3055 to Niton.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|