Stunning barn conversion on 250 acre beef farm set deep in the Isle of Wight countryside, yet only a 10 min drive to Portsmouth Car Ferry.
With five ensuite bedrooms, all individually modelled to fit the quirks of an 18th century building, this barn sleeps 10 people comfortably. Bespoke floor to ceiling windows throughout, a spectacular overhead gantry leading to an additional mezzanine lounge and wonderful outdoor entertaining area.
Very close to sandy, child-friendly beaches and lots of the Isle of Wight's major attractions. Walk across the fields to the highly rated local pub or enjoy a walk through our own woodland where Red Squirrels are regularly seen.
This 5 star, Gold Awarded barn is available year round on a weekly basis and for short-lets out of season. Competitive rates on ferries are available.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Kemphill Granary||from £600.00 to £2,250.00 per unit per week|
*Weekends available from GBP 600
Low season weeks from GBP 880 through to GBP 2250 for high season
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- DVD available
- Ferry discount available - Discount ferry tickets can be booked on your behalf, please just ask when you inquire
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- LGBT Friendly
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen provided
- Number of Bathrooms - All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Tumble dryer
- Wireless Internet Access - free WiFi
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- On site parking
- Farm - Situated on a working farm
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Colour TV
- Drying facilities
- Five bedrooms
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer available
- Washing Machine
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - All heating and hot water provided by own biomass boiler, fueled with wood grown in the farm woodland
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|