Mandy and Mark would like to welcome you to Holly Tree House, a Victorian house situated a short uphill walk from everything Cowes has to offer, great nightlife, bars, shops, restaurants, yacht clubs, and ferry links to the mainland; Cowes is the perfect base to explore this beautiful island.
Having recently gone through a major refurbishment we offer stylish and contemporary ensuite facilities, (one room has a beautiful Solent view), fast free Wifi, Freeview TV, in-room tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries and extremely comfortable beds.
Our delicious breakfasts include locally sourced Isle of Wight produce, Lavazza coffee, freshly baked bread, fresh fruits and cereals, helping to make sure you are set up for the day.
We believe in great service and will do all we can to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Call or email us now for great rates and further information:
Mandy 0787 9897578; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Bembridge (Double En-suite)||£100.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Bonchurch (Twin En-suite)||£85.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Yacht Haven (Superior Double/Twin En-suite)||£110.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*For single occupancy deduct £15. Add £15 per room for single night bookings April to September.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Packed lunches by arrangement
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for - Please contact in advance
- Vegans catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- No children allowed - Under the age of 11
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Central heating throughout
- Ferry discount available - Only with Red Funnel car ferry from Southampton to East Cowes
- Ironing facilities
- Night Keys
- Open all year round
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Wireless Internet Access - fast, free Wifi
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking - Reservation required
- Courtesy Transport by arrangement - We can pick you up from the RedJet terminal or chain ferry.
- Off-road parking - Please request in advance
- Secure cycle parking
- American Express
- American Express accepted
- BACS Accepted
- Cash Accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- No smoking
Room / Unit Features
- Baths some rooms
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Digital TV All Rooms - freeview TV
- Drying facilities
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- King sized bed all rooms
- Radio all rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Baggage delivery for walkers
- Baggage Storage
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists - Lockable store Clothes drying area Puncture Kit
- Special provisions for walkers - Clothes drying area Packed lunches available (please order night before)
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 1 to West Cowes.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Newport and change to No. 1 to West Cowes.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
Public Transport Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, turn right onto York Avenue and straight onto ferry road to the floating bridge to West Cowes.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3020 to West Cowes.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to West Cowes.
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|