Two beautifully spacious safari lodges…. an enviable combination of comfort, style & convenience - The Osborne & The Mottistone. Privately located close to the banks of the River Yar halfway between Yarmouth & Freshwater - giving you stunning views to enjoy from your deck.
Numerous local amenities are within walking distance.
Pour everyone a glass of something delicious and enjoy the most wonderful views over the fields and across the water.
Feel the warmth, smell the aroma of the charming woodburning stove.
Enjoy living off-grid - lamplit suppers, chatting and laughing together. Dig out a board game & share some friendly competitive banter.
We are off-grid but do have flushing toilets, solar powered lighting and usb charging points in each tent
Soak in your private slipper bath with steaming hot water from the wood-fired water heater. Snuggle down in glorious comfort and sleep soundly. The country air has magical powers!
Each lodge sleeps 6 - 8 people (3 bedrooms & 2 in a sofa bed plus space for an infant travel cot). Bathroom & WC, Separate washroom & WC. Kitchen & Dining area. Living area. Outdoor deck with furniture. BBQ .
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canvas Lodge||from £945.00 to £1,415.00 per unit per week|
Min weekly price £945.00. 3 night weekends from £610.00 and 4 night mid-week from £495.00
Max weekly price £1415.00. 3 night weekends max £880.00 and 4 night mid-week max £940.00
- Based on a Working Farm - We lease the glamping fields from the farmers. There are no farm tours or similar.
- Farm - We are situated on an Organic working farm, within fields overlooking the beautiful River Yar.
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome - Included ; Travel cot. High chair. Fireguards. Bunk beds with side safety rails. Melamine cups & plates. Large private meadow to play in. No vehicles on glampsite or in meadow. Low level coat hooks in both w.c's. Play & days out inspiration within Lodge Log Book. Family friendly cycle path, local amenities & facilities are super close.
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking
- On site parking - Guests have exclusive use of our private car park which is 300 yards along our private track from the safari tents themselves. We do not allow vehicles onto the glampsite but there is a lay-by at the entrance gate for dropping off and loading up.
- Secure cycle parking
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Golf Course close by
- BBQs for visitors use
- BACS Accepted
- Cheques accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Midweek breaks - Mon - Friday, may not be available during Highest season.
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks - Friday to Monday, may not be available during Highest season.
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- King sized bed some rooms - Two king sized beds per lodge, one can be split to form twin beds.
- No Smoking in Unit
- Safe in unit
- Three bedrooms - Two King sized beds, one can be split into twin beds. In addition adult sized bunkbeds with long mattresses and extra head-height. Also, double sofa bed available in living area (surcharge applies £35 per booking).
- Units available with real log/coal fires
- Beach/Coast 20 min walking distance
- Garden/patio for guests' use - Wide deck and steps with outdoor furniture that overlook the fields and River Yar.
- Linen included - £35 surcharge if sofa bed is required
- Linen provided - Bed linen and towels included other than travel cot linen. A surcharge applies of £35 per booking for double sofa bed linen, please indicate if you need this.
- Number of Bathrooms - Bathroom with flushing WC plus separate washroom with flushing WC within tents.
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Cyclists welcome
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - Off-grid except for flushing loos. Wood burner stove cooking, heating and hot water (wood included). Solar powered lighting and USB charging points. Wind-up lanterns, LED candles etc. BBQ / Kadai fire bowl Peaceful & private location on a working farm.
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists - Bike racks for 4 bikes (more if you lock bikes together). Stand pipe for cleaning muddy bikes. Easy access to Round The Island Cycle route and many family friendly cycle paths (often with pubs on the way!). Maps & inspiration within Lodge Log Book. Slipper bath for soaking weary muscles.
- Special provisions for walkers - Stand pipe for cleaning muddy boots. Slipper bath for soaking weary muscles. Easy footpath access from Yarmouth Car Ferry (1 mile away). Well located for many popular Isle of Wight walking routes including Tennyson Trail. Maps & inspiration within Lodge Log Book.
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
Public Transport Directions
We are 1 mile from Yarmouth Ferry Terminal & town. Accessible by foot, bike or bus (NO 7). Bus stop is 400 yards away from our Glampsite.
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 1 Oct 2017)|
* We are brand new for 2017 so will take bookings from July this year until the end of September. We are happy to take any enquiries via email please. email@example.com
Our 2018 season will begin from March 16th and run until after October half term.