The award-winning Brunswick Hotel is one of the premier hotels in Shanklin, and has unsurpassable views over Shanklin and Sandown Bay. The hotel is superbly situated on the famous Keats Green, arguably one of the most idyllic locations on the Island.
There are splendid walks from this quiet, traffic free location; yet only a few minutes walk from Shanklin Old Thatched Village.
Whether relaxing in our large welcoming lounges, or dining in our elegant restaurant enjoying our outstanding cuisine, you can rest assured that everyone at the Brunswick is here to ensure you have a memorable stay.
All bedrooms at the Brunswick are en-suite with flat-screen televisions. For your convenience all rooms also have Direct Dial telephones and hospitality trays.
Our Executive Bedrooms are ideal for honeymoon couples, or that extra special occasion.
The accommodation on offer includes Standard, Sea View, Premier Sea View and Executive rooms.
* Ferry inclusive packages / discounted rates
* Discount rates of up to 50% for children up to age 16 years
* Outstanding cuisine, catering for all dietary requirements
* Large relaxing lounges including a licensed bar and snooker / pool table
* Indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools and sauna
* Extensive beautiful gardens opening directly on to the coastal path
* Magnificent views of Shanklin and Sandown Bay
* Business and Group bookings welcome
* Executive rooms with four poster beds and private balcony
* Large car park with designated disabled parking bays
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good66
- JJBonzoCornwall, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNice staySaturday, 18th May 2019Stayed here in May as part of a coach party. Was greeted by management upon arrival and luggage was delivered to the rooms which was a plus for the older and disabled members of the group. All the... Read full review
- claireadams2017Beaconsfield, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely family owned hotel with excellent customer service.Saturday, 1st June 2019We recently stayed at the Brunswick hotel in Shanklin for a family break during the May half term. The hotel was in a great location, good value for money, clean and the staff were exceptionally... Read full review
- JacksonFamily1Trip Type:FamilyBest hotel for hospitalitySunday, 2nd June 2019We cannot thank Rachael (Manageress) enough. She is the perfect hotelier. We missed our ferry and Rachael did everything to reorganise our crossing and accommodation for an extra night. She is very... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £44.00 to £60.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en-suite||from £44.00 to £60.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Triple En-suite Room||from £44.00 to £60.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite Room||from £44.00 to £60.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Disabled Parking
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Cater for vegetarians
- Evening meal available on request
- Room Service
- Serve evening meal
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby Listening
- Children's Meals
- Cot(s) available
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Night porter
- No Pets
- Arrangements for riding / pony trekking
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Indoor heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor heated pool
- Outdoor pool
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Off-road parking
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster bed some rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio all rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Telephone all rooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom Ryde: please either visit the train station annexed to the Catamaran or travel on the No. 2 or 3 bus route
From West Cowes: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
From Yarmouth: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 3 Visit England Stars Hotel
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2019
|Opening (28 Feb 2019 - 30 Nov 2019)|