WIGHT IN BLOOM 2015 AWARD - 2ND PLACE (BEST ACCOMMODATION GARDEN).
Few hotels on the Isle of Wight offer a finer setting or more stunning views of the Solent than the delightful Bembridge Coast Hotel. The hotel combines comfort and a relaxed and happy atmosphere with a wide range of things to do. This is a thoroughly attractive modern hotel with magnificent sea views across the Solent. The hotel is set in very pleasant grounds, which contain a formal walled garden and an idyllic secluded courtyard. Our accommodation is furnished to a very high standard and there are a wide variety of enhanced rooms to choose from.
Our Four Tides Restaurant has been beautifully designed to a very high standard, Treat yourself to delicious home cooked cuisine served in our inspiring dining area.
All Breaks include a high standard of live daily evening entertainment and an extensive variety of daytime activities & leisure facilities leisure facilities including indoor pool, Solarium, Tropicarium, Steam Room, Sauna & fully equipped gym.
Ground floor en-suite rooms cater for wheelchair users. Public rooms and grounds are also level or ramped.
Please click here to download a Warners map to help you around the Island when you stay on the Island.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite Room - Half Board||£99.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Single en-suite Room - Half Board||£49.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite Room - Half Board||£99.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Wheel-in Shower - There is 1 W/A wet room.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Early breakfast available
- Full liquor licence
- Lunch available, table service
- Meals served all day
- Packed lunches by arrangement
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special diets catered for
- Vegans catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- No children allowed
- Accept coach parties
- Adults only
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Conference facilities
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Groups welcome
- Licensed for alcohol
- Night porter
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Public Telephone
- Regular evening entertainment
- Residents lounge open all day
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Wireless Internet Access - Wifi available in public areas.
- Ballroom dancing
- Beauty Spa
- Games room - Snooker Room and Table Tennis Room
- Garden games
- Indoor heated pool
- Other sporting facilities - Indoor & Outdoor Bowls green, pitch and putt , Archery, rifle shooting, Pistol shooting & Boules.
- Snooker / Pool table
- Spa Bath
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis court
- Themed Nights
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach parking
- Off-road parking
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Broadband - Wifi available in public areas.
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player some rooms
- Four poster bed some rooms
- Four poster beds available
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Mini bar all rooms
- Queen sized beds some rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Safe some rooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Showers some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Trouser press some rooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde, along Esplanade, follow road onto A3055 to Sandown, B3330 to St Helens, B3395 to Bembridge.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 to Ryde, as above.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde, as above.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 8
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 8
From Yarmouth ferry: No 7 to Newport and change to No. 8.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
BEDROOMS: FOR GUESTS WHO USE A WHEELCHAIR
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|