'Providing a superior shopping experience'
We’re proud to present the most exciting collection of pearl jewellery for your delectation and delight from our world of wonderful.
We source pearls directly from our pearl farmers and work with Britain’s brightest design talent to offer the perfect combination of value and desirability.
Our showroom presents a wonderful collection of precious pieces for you to mark your time on the Isle of Wight.
Discover classic and contemporary collections with our Crown & Signature range. Explore the beautiful exclusive designer pearl jewellery with ranges such as Emma-Kate, Kimberley Selwood and Blossom. The Chilton Collection uses Isle of Wight sand sourced 50 yards from our showroom and our Honeybourne range is created from collaborating with a local jeweller from Ventnor.
Book in for a Pearl Masterclass with one of experts for a true pearl experience. Learn more about the fascinating world of pearls with our free, fun and informative talks. Discover how pearls are cultured, cultivated and turned into beautiful jewellery.
Hand-pick an oyster from our oyster pool and watch as it’s opened to reveal your unique cultured oyster pearl for your perfect keepsake.
The Pearl Café offers daily lunch specials, a selection of homemade cakes and cream teas and uninterrupted views of the English Channel. The Isle of Wight Pearl is located on the outskirts of the pretty parish of Brighstone with cliff top walks and historical monuments nearby - muddy boots and well-behaved dogs welcome!
www.iowpearl.com for more information. Open 7 Days a week.
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Baby changing facilities
- Air conditioning throughout
- All weather attraction
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Gift vouchers
- Groups welcome
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays - Except Easter Sunday.
- Personal shopper - Please ask a member of staff
- Toilets on Site
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking - Free parking
- Secure cycle parking
- American Express
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners card
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- In countryside
- Educational Groups
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, B3399 to Brighstone.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry : No 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Brighstone.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Brighstone.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good139
- AZZA1994Essex, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesUnwelcoming, Nothing more than just a shop, not worth a visit.Sunday, 8th September 2019Lovely pearls but that is all. Thought this was meant to be an attraction but it is just a shop. Me and my girlfriend were looking forward to visiting but staff were unwelcoming. We also asked about... Read full review
- finnyf00Milton Keynes, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesHad a great time!Thursday, 12th September 2019We booked the free master class online, we didn’t know it would be dedicated to just us two which made it that bit better! Our class was with a lad called Liam who was a great public speaker, he... Read full review
- John GExeter, United KingdomA pearl in every way!Saturday, 14th September 2019Amazing location, views over Freshwater Bay! Staff are so friendly and helpful. They have some very expensive jewellery but lots that is affordable. Thanks to Jane for going the extra mile to find... Read full review
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Opening Times between 1st October and 31st March 10am to 4.30pm
Opening Times between 1st April and 30th September 10am to 5.30pm
Closed Easter Sunday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day