'Providing a superior shopping experience'
We’re proud to present the most exciting collection of pearl jewellery for your delectation and delight from our world of wonderful.
We source pearls directly from our pearl farmers and work with Britain’s brightest design talent to offer the perfect combination of value and desirability.
Our showroom presents a wonderful collection of precious pieces for you to mark your time on the Isle of Wight.
Discover classic and contemporary collections with our Crown & Signature range. Explore the beautiful exclusive designer pearl jewellery with ranges such as Emma-Kate, Kimberley Selwood and Blossom. The Chilton Collection uses Isle of Wight sand sourced 50 yards from our showroom and our Honeybourne range is created from collaborating with a local jeweller from Ventnor.
Book in for a Pearl Masterclass with one of experts for a true pearl experience. Learn more about the fascinating world of pearls with our free, fun and informative talks. Discover how pearls are cultured, cultivated and turned into beautiful jewellery.
Hand-pick an oyster from our oyster pool and watch as it’s opened to reveal your unique cultured oyster pearl for your perfect keepsake.
The Pearl Café offers daily lunch specials, a selection of homemade cakes and cream teas and uninterrupted views of the English Channel. The Isle of Wight Pearl is located on the outskirts of the pretty parish of Brighstone with cliff top walks and historical monuments nearby - muddy boots and well-behaved dogs welcome!
www.iowpearl.com for more information. Open 7 Days a week.
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Baby changing facilities
- Air conditioning throughout
- All weather attraction
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Gift vouchers
- Groups welcome
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays - Except Easter Sunday.
- Personal shopper - Please ask a member of staff
- Toilets on Site
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking - Free parking
- Secure cycle parking
- American Express
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners card
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- In countryside
- Educational Groups
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, B3399 to Brighstone.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry : No 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Brighstone.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Brighstone.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good140
- Rachael7877Trip Type:FamilyLooking for a 21st Birthday presentThursday, 23rd January 2020Went looking for a Birthday present for my 21st with my mother and grandmother. Lovely shop assistant name Lesley was very helpful and knowledgeable about all the pearls and what would suit me best... Read full review
- Shirley BIsle of Wight, United KingdomNice place with beautiful views but drinks overly expensive!Tuesday, 4th February 2020Went here for lunch with friends, and have to say that staff were very helpful and polite. Lunch menu was good, but on slightly expensive side. Prices have gone up a fair bit since I was last here... Read full review
- Bkg1954Gosport, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLunch time with familySaturday, 15th February 2020It's a bit out of the way but well worth a visit. Lovely jewellery and a great cafe. Such a variety of food all very high standard Read full review
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Opening Times between 1st October and 31st March 10am to 4.30pm
Opening Times between 1st April and 30th September 10am to 5.30pm
Closed Easter Sunday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day