AboutPaul & Chris Griffin welcome you to Bluebells at Briddlesford Lodge Farm. Bluebells is the cafe and education facility and is located in what used to be the cows winter housing. The barn conversion can cater for over 60 people and has a comprehensive menu serving first class food at reasonable prices.
The emphasis is on fresh, quality Isle of Wight food from the best of the Island's farmers and it is expertly prepared by our team of talented chefs.
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's menu - As well as child size portions from main menu
- Groups accepted
- Live music - Once a month
- Local Produce
Parking & Transport
- Free parking
Map & Directions
|Open (2 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.