TO BOOK ON-LINE PLEASE CLICK HERE.
A family run park situated in the Island's most famous town of Cowes - Waverley Park has direct access to the promenade east of the River Medina and enjoys panoramic views over Cowes Harbour and the Solent. At the head of the 12 acre Park is the old Manor House built in 1795 and extended to accommodate the reception and our licensed Club House and terrace which is open nightly during High Season and offers family entertainment and a wide selection of home cooked evening meals to suite all tastes.
- Prices include gas, electricity, linen - Please see more information under 'Tariff'.
- Free Club Membership (high season).
- Free heated outdoor swimming & paddling pools (high season).
- Free cots & highchairs (bookable - cot linen is not provided).
- Free table tennis.
- All accommodation is fully equipped with colour TV, shower, toilet, fridge, full size gas stove etc.
- Haven for wildlife especially red squirrels.
- Ideal base for sailing, walking, cycling, fishing and golfing.
- Easy access to visitor attractions on the Island.
- Within walking distance of Red Funnel's car ferry terminus and West Cowes.
- Children's play area.
- Dogs welcome.
* Free Wifi *
Touring/camping facilities available. High quality amenity block with launderette, free hot showers, WC, disabled/baby changing and dishwashing facilities.
- Pitches are based on 2 adults for an unmarked pitch. Child rates are available on application.
- Flexi-Stay for holiday caravans – we offer full flexibility in the length of your stay (min 3 nights) anytime except High Summer (31st July to 28th August). For stays of less than 7 nights add £25 to cover the cost of cleaning and bed linen.
Ferry inclusive prices available on request.
**AWARDED DAVID BELLAMY GOLD AWARD**
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good60
- Kevin DRun down siteMonday, 25th March 2019We just spent the worst weekend away in our motorhome,yes it out of season, site was like a bomb site piles of dirt on touring field,the grass needed cutting,they was doing work on kids play ground... Read full review
- Susan WRochester, United KingdomLovely caravan parkMonday, 22nd April 2019Just had a lovely Easter weekend at Waverley. First time here and a brilliant park. Peaceful and not overcrowded. Good base for exploring the beautiful island. Only 5 minutes from Red Funnel. 5... Read full review
- Rob RStockport, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDogs in restaurantSaturday, 1st June 2019Had a great 5 night stay at this park but the thing that spoilt it was on the first night we visited the on site pub and also intended to have a meal but as we were browsing the menu campers turned... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Albert 2/4 berth - 2 bedroom||from £280.00 to £810.00 per unit per week|
|Beatrice - NEW - 2/4 Berth 2 bedroom||from £260.00 to £740.00 per unit per week|
|Beatrice 2/4 berth 2 bedroom||from £230.00 to £730.00 per unit per week|
|Cvn Pitch + Electric Hook Up (from £22 per pitch per night)||£22.00 per pitch per night|
|Flat 1||from £355.00 to £1,080.00 per unit per week|
|Flat 2||from £325.00 to £850.00 per unit per week|
|Flat 3||from £310.00 to £930.00 per unit per week|
|Osborne 2/8 berth - 4 bedroom||from £340.00 to £1,010.00 per unit per week|
|Tent Pitch (from £13 per pitch per night)||£13.00 per pitch per night|
|Victoria 2/6 berth - 3 bedroom||from £310.00 to £950.00 per unit per week|
*Short night breaks from 3 nights in low season please contact Waverley Park Holiday Centre for more information.
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Wheel-in Shower
- Full liquor licence
- Ice Pack Freezing
- Outdoor eating area
Children & Infants
- Cot(s) available
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical disposal point
- Club house
- Colour television in lounge
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Drinking water supply
- DVD player in lounge
- Electric hook-up points
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Gas cylinder exchange
- Grass pitches
- Groups welcome
- Hard standing pitches
- Linen available free of charge - Please note for stays of less than 7 nights in the caravans there is a £20 charge to cover the cost of cleaning and bed linen.
- Mains service pitches available
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Piped water
- Pitches with sea view
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Public Telephone
- Public toilets
- Regular evening entertainment
- Shower block
- Toilet Block
- Total number of touring pitches - 33 + Open camping area
- Tumble dryer
- Waste Disposal Point
- Wireless Internet Access - Free Wi-fi across the whole site.
- French spoken
- Access to golf course - Osborne House Golf Course - 1 mile
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fishing - Sea fishing off Esplanade at bottom of site
- Games room
- Golf Course close by - Osborne House Golf Course
- Outdoor heated pool
- Regular disco
- Snooker / Pool table
- Tennis court - Public Court adjacent to site
Parking & Transport
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Parking next to pitch
- Cash Accepted
- Countryside Setting
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all units
- Drying facilities
- Electricity Charges Included
- Gas Charges Included
- Microwave in all units
- No Smoking in Unit
- Shaver Point/s
- Telephone in unit
- Caravan Club non members welcome
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
- 4 Visit England Stars Holiday, Touring & Camping Park
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Gold 2016
- Green Island Awards - Green Island Award - Gold 2008
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2019
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|