Bed and Breakfast.
£37.00 per person per night. Half price for children 3 to 15 year of age.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Evening meal available on request
- Serve evening meal - Available on request.
- Special diets catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Cot(s) available
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licensed for alcohol
- Open on bank holidays
- Pets accepted - By arrangement.
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Games room
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Off-road parking
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio all rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 to Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road round onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021