BOOK NOW by clicking HERE.
Set in its own grounds, The Kenbury is the ideal choice for those in search of a peaceful break, whilst still having easy access to the beach, town centre and local transport.
There is always a warm welcome waiting for you when you arrive at The Kenbury guest house located in a quiet residential area of Shanklin. We are a short walk away from the town centre, Shanklin Esplanade or the Old Town with its quaint thatched cottages.
You are within easy reach of the Sandown Bay and Culver Cliff on the coastal path and the 'sunshine trail' walk. Within the bay area you will find a variety of water sports and safe paddling or swimming.
Access to your room is available at all times so you can come and go as you wish, plus there is access to the comfy snug and bar area where you can either have a coffee and nightcap or just a cup of tea in the afternoon if the English weather is not behaving!
We are currently open between February and December but keep in touch via our website or Facebook page for additional opening times.
We can arrange for flowers, chocolates, a cake or a bottle of “bubbly” to be in your room at arrival time to celebrate that special occasion.
We can provide packed lunches, they will need to be ordered in advance.
The Kenbury has a CCTV system covering the car park and key areas of the building to ensure your safety and give you peace of mind with regard to your property.
There is free WiFi throughout the building plus a small seating area outside where guests can smoke or have a drink from the bar.
We are able to help with all aspects of your holiday from packed lunches to discount voucher codes for both main ferry companies that come to the island, Red Funnel and Wightlink.
We offer a discount to anybody who currently works or has worked in any of the armed forces, emergency services or NHS, further details are on the offers page of our website.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good21
- Companion65260319039Trip Type:FamilyThoroughly enjoyable weekendMonday, 11th October 2021We had a great stay at The Kenbury recently. Clean and comfortable accommodation. Expertly cooked breakfast with lots of choice and friendly hosts. Good location for the nearby beaches and walks... Read full review
- J9874FXjanetFab weekend with friendsSaturday, 16th October 2021Wonderful stay, room was spotless and our welcome was warm. Paulo made sure we had everything we wanted and breakfast was scrummy with loads of choice - hot and cold. The location is great, in a... Read full review
- VW2029Weekend away with the girls!Saturday, 16th October 2021What a fab weekend, not only did the sun shine, but the B&B was just what we wanted and more - rooms were spacious .clean with good faciliites, the bar was well stocked for us to enjoy a tipple... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £75.00 to £85.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Double with garden view||from £83.00 to £93.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||from £105.00 to £120.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Premier En-suite with King Size Bed and Garden View||from £95.00 to £105.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Single room with en-suite||£50.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Small double en suite||from £70.00 to £80.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Superior room with Kingsize bed||from £90.00 to £100.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Early breakfast available - Must be requested the day before
- Full liquor licence
- Packed lunches by arrangement
- Serve breakfast
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 3
- Highchair(s) available
- Beach/Coast 10 min walking distance
- Business Services - Access to PC, printer, scanner and copier.
- Central heating throughout
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Groups welcome
- Ironing facilities
- No Pets
- No smoking in dining area
- Open on bank holidays
- Residents lounge open all day
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off site parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Railway station within walking distance
- Cash Accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners card
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- No smoking
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Digital TV All Rooms
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Queen sized beds some rooms
- Radio all rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Room / Unit Features: Double en suite
- Size in square meters - Minimum 14 square metres
Room / Unit Features: Family en suite
- Size in square meters - 25 square metres
Room / Unit Features: Small double en suite
- Size in square meters - Minimum 11 square metres
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 to Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road round onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Opening (29 May 2021 - 6 Nov 2021)|
* Opening date may change following guidance from the government regarding Covid 19.