Built in the early 1900's, the Victorian-style Edgecliffe provides the ideal holiday retreat. All guest rooms, from singles to four-poster, are comfortable and tastefully decorated.
Overlooking the colourful, secluded patio and garden, the dining room offers a traditional and vegetarian menu. We have a TV/video lounge and also a licensed bar.
With the cliff path just a minute away, it's the ideal location to enjoy all that our Island has to offer! For your next Island break, the Edgecliffe Experience is the one to choose!
Ferry inclusive prices available on request.
Dru and Mick Webster
Quality Assurance Designator = Guest Accommodation.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £31.00 to £39.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite x 4||from £31.00 to £39.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||from £31.00 to £39.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Single Room||from £31.00 to £39.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Triple En-suite Room||£31.00|
|Twin En-suite Room||from £31.00 to £39.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*No single room supplement.
No surcharge for Bank Holidays
- No smoking
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Children's Meals
- Cot(s) available
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking - On street parking directly outside of accommodation
- On street parking only
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Breakfast served between 8.00 and 9.00
- Vegetarians catered for
- Cash Accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Baths some rooms
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster bed some rooms
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio all rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Central heating throughout
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Groups welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Licensed for alcohol
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas - Open for Bed & Breakfast
- Open on bank holidays - No Bank Holiday supplement
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Public Telephone
- Wireless Internet Access - Free WiFi available
- Cyclists welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
- The Edgecliff
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom Ryde: please either visit the train station annexed to the Catamaran or travel on the No. 2 or 3 bus route
From West Cowes: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
From Yarmouth: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 4 Visit England Stars Guest Accommodation
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Inclusive Accommodation Available 2017
|Opening (3 Jan 2017 - 28 Dec 2017)|