St George's House - a lovely Victorian house that has been extensively improved to offer most modern comforts.
We give professional service to ensure guests receive a high standard of quality and good freshly cooked food.
All bedrooms have digital TV and refreshment trays. There is a pleasant dining room, sunny lounge, licensed bar and parking facilities.
St George's is near to the beach, the old village, Chine and Shanklin town centre. A wonderful area for walkers, cyclists and photographers.
- Book direct to take advantage of the competitive rates available.
- Ferry inclusive short breaks available
- Off street parking
- Open all year
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite Room||from £33.00 to £43.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family En-Suite Room||from £32.00 to £43.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Single En-Suite Room||from £32.00 to £43.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite Room||from £32.00 to £43.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*Family En-suite Room - Children are half price and babies are free.
Prices on application for Isle of Wight Festival and August Bank Holiday.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Early breakfast available - On request
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Babes in Arms
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities
- Faxing facilities
- Ferry discount available
- Groups welcome
- Ironing facilities - Iron available.
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for alcohol
- Night Keys
- No smoking in dining area
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Pets accepted - Dogs are welcome.
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Residents lounge open all day
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Golf Course close by
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- No smoking
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Digital TV All Rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available - One ground floor, double room available.
- Hairdryer available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Showers some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Trouser press some rooms
- Baggage delivery for walkers
- Baggage Storage
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport Directions
From Ryde: please either visit the train station annexed to the Catamaran or travel on the No. 2 or 3 bus route
From West Cowes: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
From Yarmouth: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|