Number 29 is situated in a quiet road a short walk from Shanklin station and within easy reach of the town centre with its restaurants and bars and the old village. The seafront and beach is a pleasant walk away.
Tea and coffee making facilities are provided along with a TV and free WiFi. A full English breakfast, including freshly brewed coffee or tea, fresh fruit, cereals, yoghurt and toast, is served from 8:30 - 9am in the dining room. We are also offering evening meals please contact us for more information.
Open all year with the exception of the Christmas period, if you just need a short break or want to stay longer please contact us and will be pleased to help you..
Luke and Christine look forward to meeting you and making your stay a memorable and enjoyable experience.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good6
- RoofdownMX5BedfordshireTrip Type:CouplesGreat B&BTuesday, 5th July 2022Great B&B, Chris is a lovely lady who gave us tips on where to eat and visit. She booked our ferry crossings (better price than we could get). Room was spotlessly clean, delicious lemon cake on... Read full review
- Traveler12062081489Liverpool, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelGreat stayThursday, 4th August 2022Perfect B&B stay. 5 minutes to the beach, 2 minutes to the train station and town centre. Lovely breakfast options each morning. Mini fridge in room is great for the warmer months. Owner full of... Read full review
- johnmL1986HOTop Spot!Sunday, 14th August 2022Having checked into our hotel in Shanklin for our golden wedding, the same hotel from 50 years ago, we promptly left owing to the condition of the hotel and lackadaisical staff, and we found Number... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double||from £68.00 to £78.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Double with Single Occupancy||from £44.00 to £54.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Superior||from £73.00 to £83.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Superior with Sea View||from £75.00 to £85.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Serve evening meal
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 to Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road round onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Silver- Visit Isle Of Wight - 2019/20 2019
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Silver - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2020/21 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Closed over Christmas please telephone 01983 641773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information