Number 29 is situated in a quiet road a short walk from Shanklin station and within easy reach of the town centre with its restaurants and bars and the old village. The seafront and beach is a pleasant walk away.
Tea and coffee making facilities are provided along with a TV and free WiFi. A full English breakfast, including freshly brewed coffee or tea, fresh fruit, cereals, yoghurt and toast, is served from 8:30 - 9am in the dining room. We are also offering evening meals please contact us for more information.
Open all year with the exception of the Christmas period, if you just need a short break or want to stay longer please contact us and will be pleased to help you..
Luke and Christine look forward to meeting you and making your stay a memorable and enjoyable experience.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good6
- Prachi PLuton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesHomely stay!!Wednesday, 14th July 2021Host Chris and Luke were kind and helpful. Our bed was comfy, breakfast was superb and room was big and lovely. Complementary lemon drizzle cake was just delicious!! We got get deal on ferry tickets... Read full review
- R8356LMhelentkent,ukTrip Type:FamilyA little gemSunday, 5th September 2021We stayed at No 29 for two nights. Christine and Luke are wonderful hosts, the breakfast was superb with lots of choice and fresh bread every morning. We stayed in No 3 room which has a little... Read full review
- Sally HBoston, United KingdomFabulous & friendlySunday, 19th September 2021We stayed for 4 nights in the "best" room (No. 1), which looked out towards the sea (although a little way off). The room was in 3 parts; a king-sized bedroom with wardrobe, chests of drawers and... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double||from £68.00 to £78.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Double with Single Occupancy||from £44.00 to £54.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Superior||from £73.00 to £83.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Superior with Sea View||from £75.00 to £85.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Serve evening meal
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 to Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road round onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Silver- Visit Isle Of Wight - 2019/20 2019
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Silver - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2020/21 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Closed over Christmas please telephone 01983 641773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information