Lakeside Park Hotel (AA 4 star Hotel 77%) is a luxurious hotel set in an area of outstanding natural beauty with 17 acres of countryside and 20 acres of lake, located off the main A3054 road between Ryde and Newport at Wootton Bridge.
The Hotel is licensed to hold civil ceremonies and will offer a fabulous location for weddings and conferences, or choose to stay in one of our spectacular luxurious suites for a special break.
The Hotel boasts a spa with facilities including a hydro pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room and for a special treat an ‘Experience Shower’ which sprays fragrances for an awakening and revitalising experience.
The Hotel has two restaurants overlooking the lake, an a la carte and a brasserie, serving top quality cuisine made with seasonal local produce.
The large open plan resident’s lounge overlooks the tranquil lake where you can relax and watch the visiting wildlife.
Cycle tracks and Nature walks through woodland or alongside the lake can be enjoyed direct from the Hotel.
The Hotel is fully DDA compliant offering disabled rooms, lifts and has a large car park for 116 spaces.
* Lake views.
* 3 Suite rooms.
* Honeymoon suite.
* Air con throughout the hotel.
* Large flat screen TVs and WiFi interent access are provided.
* 24-hour room service with a night porter.
* Newspapers can be ordered and delivered to guests bedrooms.
* Open all year round.
Ferry inclusive prices available on request.
CAR/ROAD DIRECTIONS (SatNav Enter PO33 4LJ)
From Fishbourne – Wighlink ferry (Fisbourne Lane), turn right at the traffic lights onto A3054 towards Newport, entrance to Hotel is on your left directly after crossing Wotton Bridge.
From East Cowes – Red Funnel ferry, follow the main road out of East Cowes onto the A3021, turn left onto the A3054 to Ryde. Drive through Wootton High Street and the Hotel entrance is on your right before crossing the bridge.
From Yarmouth – Wightlink ferry, travel out of Yarmouth on the A3054 towards Newport, travel through Newport staying on the A3054 towards Ryde. Drive through Wootton High Street and the Hotel entrance is on your right before crossing the bridge.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT DIRECTIONS:
From Ryde - Wighlink and Hovertravel terminals - No. 9 or 4 to Wootton
From West Cowes – Red Jet terminal - No. 1 bus route to Newport and change at Newport to No. 9 to Wootton
From Yarmouth - Wightlink ferry: No. 7 to Newport and change at Newport to No. 9 to Wootton
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good282
- YeovilSarahYeovilTrip Type:Friends getawayNot the best Dining ExperienceSaturday, 11th August 2018I was taken by friends to the Lakeside for an evening meal. It is clearly popular and much loved as a spa in a lovely setting, but the restaurant needs a bit more attention. The dining room is... Read full review
- Teresah44SwindonTrip Type:CouplesGreat hotel!Friday, 10th August 2018We have just stayed 3 days here. From the room to the spa and food, everything was spot on. The breakfast is top quality produce, which is unusual in hotels nowadays. The man working in the afternoon... Read full review
- Jenny BCrawley, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWow a relaxing, indulgent afternoon!Thursday, 9th August 2018We had a wonderful luxury afternoon tea with procecco and an afternoon in the spa. All booked with thepriceiswight an amazing deal. The cakes were awesome and as much tea/coffee as we could drink. So... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||from £105.00 to £190.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Executive suite||from £150.00 to £280.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en-suite x 4||from £220.00 to £280.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Luxury Suite||from £230.00 to £320.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin en-suite||from £105.00 to £280.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Early breakfast available
- Evening meal available on request
- Lunch available, table service
- Meals served all day
- Outdoor eating area
- Packed lunches by arrangement
- Private dining areas
- Room Service
- Special diets catered for
- Vegans catered for
Children & Infants
- Children's Meals
- Cot(s) available
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Air conditioning throughout
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Conference facilities
- Faxing facilities
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licensed for civil marriages
- Marquee Space Available
- Meeting rooms
- Night porter
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Public Telephone
- Residents lounge open all day
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Internet Access
- Beauty Spa
- Health Spa
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor heated pool
- Spa Bath
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Secure cycle parking
- American Express
- Countryside Setting
Room / Unit Features
- Baths all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster bed some rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- King sized bed all rooms
- Mini bar some rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Safe all rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Baggage Storage
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Walkers Welcome
- Lakeside Park Hotel
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsSee description for more information.
Public Transport DirectionsSee description for more information.
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- AA Awards - 2 AA Rosettes 2012
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Inclusive Accommodation Available 2018
|Opening 2018 (1 May 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|