4 luxurious "Boutique Styled" holiday apartments in the heart of Ventnor with stunning views over Ventnor Park.
Prices start from £79 per night depending on the apartment.
- Satellite TV
- Countryside Setting
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Clarence House was origionally built for a Lord in the time Queen Victoria's reign.
Children & Infants
- Babes in Arms
- Cot(s) available
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking - Plenty of parking outside the house in the Avenue.
- Free parking
- On street parking only
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Cash Accepted
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour TV
- DVD player all rooms
- Electricity Charges Included
- Gas Charges Included
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer in unit
- Ironing Facilities - Ironing board and iron in room.
- No smoking in unit
- Radio in unit
- Radio some rooms
- Satellite TV some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Washing Machine
- 24hr return laundry
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 10 min walking distance
- Beach/Coast 20 min walking distance
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Colour television in lounge
- DVD player in lounge
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Ironing facilities
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen included
- Linen provided
- No Pets
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Smokers welcome - There is a garden are at the back of the property where guests can smoke.
- Video in lounge
- Wireless Internet Access
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists - We have outside buildings where guests can keep their bikes.
- Walkers Welcome
- Italian spoken - Again Will speaks some Italian.
- Spanish spoken - Will speaks Spanish.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin, at Whiteley Bank turn right for B3327 to Ventnor.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin, at Whiteley Bank turn right for B3327 to Ventnor.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, A3055 to Ventnor.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|