A beautiful Victorian house with period features alongside the comforts of modern living. You will be greeted with a warm welcome by resident proprietors Hana and Steve. Located within minutes walk of the train station and bus. The town centre, beach, Old Village, Theatre and Chine are only a short stroll away.
* Home cooking, freshly prepared, daily.
• We offer B & B and half-board accommodation.
• Our rooms have complimentary hospitality trays, digital TVs, radio alarm clocks, hairdryers and guest information folders.
• We have 7 bedrooms, all of which have en-suite shower rooms.
• We have several large, superior rooms which have a sofa or comfy chairs and a refrigerator.
• Comfortable guest lounge with lots of information to help you make the most of your time on the Isle of Wight.
• Children (minimum age 14 years) are welcome
• Central heating and double glazing.
• Small car park.
• Car ferry discounts available on request.
• Ground floor, double room with a new beach hut theme, includes sofa and refrigerator.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- Jill SHinckley, United KingdomTrip Type:Family3rd YEAR!Tuesday, 11th September 2018Another fabulous stay with the very lovely Hana and Steve - our 3rd year running at this fabulous place, always greeted such a welcome and so happy to come back here......great breakfast, spotlessly... Read full review
- goldie053Brighton, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelWonderful HotelWednesday, 19th September 2018Fantastic hotel Hana & Steve very friendly and certainly very good Host. Steve does the cooking the food is really tasty. The hotel is very nicely decorated and kept very clean. My room was really... Read full review
- salesthingebobsSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:Business5starsSaturday, 27th October 2018Brilliant hotel from strategy to finish and Hana and Steve were outstanding helpful. prices exemplary more than l expected. Five stars. Strongly recommended. Reception when I arrived was brilliant... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||£36.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Single en-suite||£36.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Triple en-suite||£36.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin en-suite||£36.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Early breakfast available
- Evening meal available on request
- Half board supplement (£) - We offer a 3 course evening meal for £11.00 per person which must be pre-booked at breakfast.
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal - Available on request.
- Serve Evening Meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Minimum age of 14 years.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome - Minimum age 14 years
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Night Keys
- No Pets
- No smoking in dining area
- Open on bank holidays
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Radio in lounge
- Residents lounge open all day
- Separate guests' lounge - Residents lounge available.
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within walking distance
- Cash Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- No smoking
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Digital TV Some Rooms
- DVD Player some rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Showers some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Baggage Storage
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin. From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin. From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom Ryde: please either visit the train station annexed to the Catamaran or travel on the No. 2 or 3 bus route
From West Cowes: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
From Yarmouth: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 4 Visit England Stars Guest House
- Visit England Awards - Annual Silver 2016
- Visit England Awards - Rose 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Inclusive Accommodation Available 2018
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Travel Ambassador Green Star Award 2017
|Opening (16 Mar 2019 - 4 Oct 2019)|