Spacious villa with many beautiful Edwardian features but in a modern, comfortable setting.
The cliff path at the end of the road has panoramic sea views and allows very easy walking access to the sweeping, sandy bays of Shanklin, Lake and Sandown. You can walk to very family friendly beaches within minutes, with many cafes, restaurants, pubs, an amusement park and crazy golf courses.
Within the house, enjoy a game of pool or table tennis or play the piano in the games room. Relax in the lounge, watching Freeview TV, DVDs, playing on the PS 3 console or listening to CDs.
The kitchen is well-equipped and open-plan, with space for all to socialise and dine and lovely views onto the garden.
Book shelves are well stocked and there are lots of board games, jigsaws and kid's toys throughout the house. Children can enjoy the jacuzzi bath with toys provided.
There is plenty of space for everyone to get away, with large, comfortable bedrooms, a sun-trap patio in the garden and a first floor balcony overlooking the hills. A real home from home. The house has BT Infinity Unlimited wifi throughout.
The bus station and train station, shops, supermarkets and banks are all within very easy walking distance. There is a convenient Co-op store, open long hours daily, a couple of minutes' walk from the house.
For those interested in water-sports, there is a specialist centre at Lake beach, which is situated between Shanklin and Sandown and is an easy, 15 minute walk from the house.
For keen walkers, you can access the beautiful St Boniface Down, overlooked from the house, from the Old Village, and walk over National Trust land to Ventnor, perhaps returning to Shanklin via Bonchurch and the enchanting, wooded, landslip. Other interesting walks are to Wroxall along the disused railway path, or through Sandown and Yaverland to climb to the top of Culver Cliff.
Please see https://www.holidaycottages.co.uk/cottage/77276-boniface-cliff-villa for pricing, general enquiries and booking.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Cot(s) available
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 10 min walking distance
- CD player in lounge
- Colour television in lounge
- Dogs welcome
- DVD available
- DVD player in lounge
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen included
- Linen provided
- No Pets
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Radio in lounge
- Wireless Internet Access
- Japanese spoken
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Games room
- Snooker / Pool table
- Spa Bath - Small, corner jacuzzi bath in bathroom with bath toys for children.
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking - On road, free parking, directly in front of the house.
- Free parking - On road free parking directly outside house.
- Railway station within walking distance
- Seafront - Less than 10 minutes walk to Shanklin seafront and amazing beaches.
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Balcony some rooms
- Baths some rooms
- CD player some rooms
- Colour TV
- Digital TV
- DVD Player some rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Hairdryer available
- Ironing Facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- King sized bed some rooms
- Radio in unit
- Tea and coffee making in unit
- Washing Machine
- Cyclists welcome - Secure bicycle storage in lockable bike shed with rack for 8 bikes.
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists - Lockable bike shed with bike rack for 8 bikes.
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 to Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road round onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
PARKING (multiple unit properties)
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2022
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|