The Belmont is an imposing former Victorian gentleman's residence, known for our warm welcome, friendly efficient service and relaxing atmosphere.
Set back from the road in mature grounds, The Belmont offers superior accommodation in elegant surroundings, ideally located just a short stroll to the thatched Old Village, Shanklin Chine, the beach and town centre.
Being a Victorian building, our accommodation comes in all different shapes and sizes, adding extra character, unlike a standard chain hotel. We offer a choice of Classic double bedded rooms or our luxury rooms which are for those wanting that little bit of extra space, the large rooms with high ceilings come with superking 6' doubles or twins. We have Fold out beds to accommodate children from 13 years in 3 of our luxury rooms (8,14 & 17).
Luxury Room 2 comes with a standard Double Bed, but benefits from the dressing room and Views.
Start your day with a hearty English, vegetarian or Continental breakfast looking onto the garden from the elegant breakfast room.
The colonial-style veranda, spanning the front of the Belmont, is a delightful spot to settle down with a book or newspaper in the morning sun whilst imagining the grandeur of victorian guests of past sitting in the same spot. On a warm evening guests gather to reminisce over their days adventures.
Relax in the suntrap garden by the quiet heated pool, and unwind from every day stresses, the garden benefits from the sun most of the day till early evening.
* Off Street Parking
* Open March to November
* Adults Only
* Minimum age 13 years
* Detox Infrared Cabin
* Heated outdoor Pool (May - October)
* Licensed Bar
Please click on the link to our main website for:
* Special offers
This is an impressive establishment that combines Victorian elegance and modern comforts with our friendly personal touch.
For further information please contact:
+44 01983 867875 (bookings).
+44 01983 862864 (office).
Quality Assurance Designator = Guest Accommodation.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Classic Double||from £70.00 to £110.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Luxury Double Room 2||from £90.00 to £120.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Luxury Superking||from £90.00 to £120.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Luxury SuperKing Sea View||from £90.00 to £120.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Luxury Twin||from £90.00 to £120.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Cater for vegetarians
- Early breakfast available - on request
- Full liquor licence
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for - Please inform us prior to arrival.
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- No children allowed
- Adults only
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Closed Christmas and New Year
- Faxing facilities
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities - Iron & board available on request
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for alcohol
- Night Keys
- No Pets
- No smoking in dining area
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Residents lounge open all day
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Golf Course close by
- Outdoor heated pool - Open May - October (Weather dependant).
- Outdoor pool - Open seasonally weather dependant, unheated
- Sauna - Relax in our Dr Detox Sauna free of charge
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
- American Express
- American Express accepted
- Cash Accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Digital TV All Rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms
- King sized bed some rooms - Super King Size beds in some of the luxury rooms Rooms 14, 15, 17, 20
- Safe all rooms
- Sea View some rooms - Rooms 2, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Baggage Storage
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists - lockable cycle store
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Combining Victorian elegance with modern comforts, The Belmont is an independently owned and offers peace and tranquility with outstanding levels of Hospitality, Service, Comfort and a Fantastic Breakfast, in an excellent location along Queens Road, a few minutes from the Keats Green cliff path, and is central to Shanklin Old Village, town, beach, the Cliff top lift and is just a short walk from the bus and train station which makes the Belmont an excellent choice for your next Luxury holiday or break.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 4 AA Stars
|Opening (1 Mar 2020 - 31 Oct 2020)|