Folly East & Folly West Holiday Apartments, Orchard Holiday Lodge and Wisteria Lodge are situated on the idyllic family run holiday park in Wroxall on the Isle of Wight.
The park is situated within an area of outstanding natural beauty, making it a perfect base for walkers and cyclists, as you can access many walkways within minutes. Yet, we are just minutes by car from the famous beaches of Sandown, Shanklin and Ventnor, so are an ideal location for any pursuit.
Originally part of the landscaped gardens of an historic house, the park still maintains its olde-worlde charm. The site is set within the old orchard walls making it traffic-free and safe for young children.
Folly East & Folly West Holiday Apartments:
Both apartments are in a prominent position within the park and are located above the bar area and next to the swimming pool.
* Central heating and are fully equipped.
* 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom.
* Shower room with toilet and basin. There is also a separate toilet.
* Kitchens in both apartments is fully equipped with fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
* The lounge (with balcony) and dining area are spacious with an open plan design and has a flat screen TV with Freeview.
To view a floor plan of the apartments please click here.
Orchard Holiday Lodge:
The Orchard Holiday Lodge is also situated close to the amenities on the park.
* Central heating and fully equipped.
* 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom.
* Bathroom has a walk-in shower, basin and toilet.
* Lounge is open plan for easy access which includes a flat screen TV and Freeview.
* Dining area and kitchen is located within the lounge open plan area.
* Kitchen has a fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, cooker, toaster and kettle. There are utensils and crockery available.
* Level pathways surrounding the lodge for easy access.
To view a floor plan of the lodge please click here.
Wisteria Lodge is situated adjacent to the pool area.
* 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom. The master bedroom has a king size bed with en-suite jacuzzi bath, toilet and separate shower.
* The bedding is Egyptian cotton and towels are provided.
* Separate shower room with basin and toilet.
* The lounge and dining area are open plan and has a 40" flat screen TV with Freeview.
* The contemporary style kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
* Outside seating area.
* Central heating and double glazed.
* Non-smoking accommodation.
Appuldurcombe Holiday Park has a number of static caravans 4 & 6 berth - 2 or 3 bedrooms). They have a toilet/shower, TV, toaster and cooking utensils. For more information on the caravans please click here.
The park also has touring and camping facilities and these are located within the sheltered grassland with upland views of the Stenbury Downs. There are a selection of grass serviced pitches and all are marked and easily accessible by hard road access. A tranquil meadow area is adjacent which provides hardstanding plus water pitches and also Super hardstanding pitches.
For more information on these facilities please click here.
The outdoor heated swimming pool is open from Whitsun week to early September, and is overlooked by the bar / lounge area.
There is a family bathroom located by reception. The Access friendly shower room is located on the main camping field within the main toilet block.
There is a Laundry room with coin - operated washing machines, dryers and irons. The laundry room also includes vending machines for light snacks and hot & cold drinks. A free ice pack facility is also located in this area.
Our prices include use of all facilities.
Bar with lounge area
Outdoor heated swimming pool
Free ice pack facility
Children's play area
Small miniature crazy golf
* Extra charge for gas only in camping field.
5 Star award **AWARDED DAVID BELLAMY GOLD AWARD**
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Folly East & Folly West Holiday Apartments||from £74.00 to £167.95 per unit per night|
|Orchard Holiday Lodge||from £46.00 to £145.00 per unit per night|
|Wisteria Lodge||from £112.90 to £250.90 per unit per night|
*Please call now to check availability
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's play area
- Cot(s) available
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Colour television in lounge
- Dogs welcome
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Linen at extra cost
- Open on bank holidays
- Tumble dryer
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Games room
- Golf Course close by
- Outdoor heated pool
- Snooker / Pool table
- Swimming Pool
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Countryside Setting
Room / Unit Features
- Drying facilities
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Video some rooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Walkers Welcome
- Holiday Park Video
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin. At Whiteley Bank roundabout turn left for B3327 to Wroxall. From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin, at Whiteley Bank roundabout turn left for B3327 to Wroxall. From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, A3055 to Ventnor, B3327 to Wroxall. Travel into the village of Wroxall and follow the brown Tourist signs which will indicate where to turn into Appuldurcombe Road. We are then 150 yards up the road, the second entrance on the right before you turn the corner into Red Hill Lane.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 3 From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 3 to Wroxall and Ventnor. For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 5 AA Pennants
- 5 Visit England Stars
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Gold 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
|Closed (10 Nov 2020 - 28 Feb 2021)|
|Open (1 Mar 2021 - 14 Nov 2021)|