This cosy Victorian cottage in Bembridge sleeps 4 plus a baby, has parking, wifi and smart tv, a safe sunny enclosed rear garden and is dog friendly.
Set close to the heart of the village, you can walk to beaches in less than 15 minutes or stroll to a pub, cafe or restaurant in less than 5. If you want to stay home, you can enjoy the BBQ dining area or relax on one of the comfy couches in the astroturfed garden.
There are 2 bedrooms with linen and towels provided. One has a double bed and the other 2 singles. A travel cot, high chair, stair gate and baby bath are all provided at no extra cost. Downstairs there is a sitting room, dining room, kitchen and newly refitted bathroom with bath and over bath shower.
Dogs are permitted and may even find a little treat waiting for them, just let me know at time of booking.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|1 Drayton Cottage||from £450.00 to £900.00 per unit per week|
*Pricing per night for short breaks is available from £90 per night. 3 night minimum booking
There are discounts for weekly bookings - please ask.
- BBQs for visitors use
- Outdoor eating area
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Cot(s) available
- Facilities for children
- Highchair(s) available
- Beach/Coast 10 min walking distance
- Colour television in lounge
- Dogs welcome
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen included
- Linen provided
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Pets accepted
- Pets welcome
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Wireless Internet Access
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Midweek breaks
- Weekend breaks
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour TV
- Digital TV
- Electricity Charges Included
- Hairdryer available
- Ironing Facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- No Smoking in Unit
- Radio some rooms
- Tea and coffee making in unit
- Two bedrooms
- Washing Machine
- Cyclists welcome
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Short breaks available
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, 2nd exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Ryde, along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, B3330 to St Helens, B3395 to Bembridge.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde then as above.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde then as above.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Bronze - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2019/20 2019
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Gold - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2020/21 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* you can stay for as little as 3 nights and do not have to start your break on any specific day