|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Concession - 60+ / Disabled (Off Peak)||£17.50 per ticket|
|Concession - 60+ / Disabled (Peak)||£20.00 per ticket|
|Saver - 4 persons (Off Peak)||£74.00 per ticket|
|Saver - 4 persons (Peak)||£84.00 per ticket|
|Standard - 4-59 Years (Off Peak)||£19.50 per ticket|
|Standard - 4-59 Years (Peak)||£22.00 per ticket|
|Under 4s - FREE (Off Peak & Peak)||Free|
Please contact Blackgang Chine for joint park prices. www.blackgangchine.com
Blackgang Chine received the royal seal of approval when Queen Victoria visited in August 1853 to see the skeleton of the whale that had washed up near the Needles – it was Blackgang Chine’s very first attraction which is still on view today.
This location forms part of the Victoria’s Island Trail. Discover more of Queen Victoria’s beloved Isle of Wight by visiting other locations on the trail. For more information go to www.visitisleofwight.co.uk/victoriasisland
- Catering for groups
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Highchair(s) available
- All weather attraction
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Open on bank holidays
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Some no smoking areas
- Educational Groups
- Information Point
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Chale.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 6
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 to Newport and change to No. 6
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 6.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good630
- AlexSkinnerLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesChildhood nodtalgiaSaturday, 13th October 2018Went recently with my wife. It has been open for 175 years now! Some parts of the park are new to me, other bits still familiar. Still a great place for kids, especially the younger ones, plenty of... Read full review
- Glenn ATrip Type:FamilyNice family day out (or two) and lots to seeWednesday, 10th October 2018As you would expect it is fairly commercialised, but pretty good value and a good day out for the kids. There are some steep paths, so for the less able or anyone in a wheelchair some of the site... Read full review
- mredfern1887Isle of Wight, United KingdomTrip Type:Couples175th aniversaryTuesday, 9th October 2018the oldest theme park in Britain and lucky enough to visit during its birthday with fantastic actors putting on shows throughout the evening all topped off with a firework extravaganza from the... Read full review
|Opening (19 Mar 2018 - 4 Nov 2018)|
* Opening times vary depending upon time of year. Please see website for full opening calendar.