|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Concession - 60+ / Disabled (Off Peak)||£17.50 per ticket|
|Concession - 60+ / Disabled (Peak)||£20.00 per ticket|
|Saver - 4 persons (Off Peak)||£74.00 per ticket|
|Saver - 4 persons (Peak)||£84.00 per ticket|
|Standard - 4-59 Years (Off Peak)||£19.50 per ticket|
|Standard - 4-59 Years (Peak)||£22.00 per ticket|
|Under 4s - FREE (Off Peak & Peak)||Free|
Please contact Blackgang Chine for joint park prices. www.blackgangchine.com
Blackgang Chine received the royal seal of approval when Queen Victoria visited in August 1853 to see the skeleton of the whale that had washed up near the Needles – it was Blackgang Chine’s very first attraction which is still on view today.
This location forms part of the Victoria’s Island Trail. Discover more of Queen Victoria’s beloved Isle of Wight by visiting other locations on the trail. For more information go to www.visitisleofwight.co.uk/victoriasisland
- Catering for groups
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Highchair(s) available
- All weather attraction
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Open on bank holidays
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Some no smoking areas
- Educational Groups
- Information Point
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Chale.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 6
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 to Newport and change to No. 6
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 6.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good693
- cherrypie29LondonThe kids loved it!Tuesday, 3rd November 2020A bit tired and overpriced but the kids (4 and 6) loved it and that's what we were there for. Probably wouldn't interest older children. Very busy though considering Covid restrictions. Read full review
- SneakDanteNostagia Overload but requires a good bit of maintainanceThursday, 5th November 2020came for halloween night but was not staying for teh fireworks so when i heard they were cancled due to the high winds i was not too worried. stayed for 4 hours and managed to see everything and... Read full review
- donnamaries829Newport, England, United Kingdomnever againThursday, 5th November 2020Very disappointed with our visit On Halloween. Not been for a few years after always having season tickets. Lots of usual park attractions closed. weather absolutely awful. fireworks cancelled. took... Read full review
|Opening (19 Mar 2021 - 4 Nov 2021)|
* Opening times vary depending upon time of year. Please see website for full opening calendar.