|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Concession - 60+ / Disabled (Off Peak)||£17.50 per ticket|
|Concession - 60+ / Disabled (Peak)||£20.00 per ticket|
|Saver - 4 persons (Off Peak)||£74.00 per ticket|
|Saver - 4 persons (Peak)||£84.00 per ticket|
|Standard - 4-59 Years (Off Peak)||£19.50 per ticket|
|Standard - 4-59 Years (Peak)||£22.00 per ticket|
|Under 4s - FREE (Off Peak & Peak)||Free|
Please contact Blackgang Chine for joint park prices. www.blackgangchine.com
Blackgang Chine received the royal seal of approval when Queen Victoria visited in August 1853 to see the skeleton of the whale that had washed up near the Needles – it was Blackgang Chine’s very first attraction which is still on view today.
This location forms part of the Victoria’s Island Trail. Discover more of Queen Victoria’s beloved Isle of Wight by visiting other locations on the trail. For more information go to www.visitisleofwight.co.uk/victoriasisland
- Catering for groups
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Highchair(s) available
- All weather attraction
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Open on bank holidays
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Some no smoking areas
- Educational Groups
- Information Point
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Chale.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 6
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 to Newport and change to No. 6
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 6.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good688
- ryan kBasingstoke, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyPoor foodSunday, 6th September 2020Park is great, very clean and Covid safe! Kids loved it! How ever the food was horrendous, poor choice, over priced. We were the first customers of the day and the salad was brown and dry. I had... Read full review
- michelle cSeaford, United KingdomYee Ha!!Thursday, 10th September 2020We pre-booked our day and went at the end of August. Great fun although very busy in the afternoon. Managing all the safety guidelines very well. With nearly everything open. Read full review
- emzycSunny SussexDisappointingFriday, 18th September 2020Food was horrendous. We ate in Cowboy Town and were the first to order that day. Our burgers, despite having apparently been cooked there and then, were lukewarm at best. The tiny bit of salad in a... Read full review
|Opening (19 Mar 2020 - 4 Nov 2020)|
* Opening times vary depending upon time of year. Please see website for full opening calendar.