|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Concession - 60+ / Disabled (Off Peak)||£17.50 per ticket|
|Concession - 60+ / Disabled (Peak)||£20.00 per ticket|
|Saver - 4 persons (Off Peak)||£74.00 per ticket|
|Saver - 4 persons (Peak)||£84.00 per ticket|
|Standard - 4-59 Years (Off Peak)||£19.50 per ticket|
|Standard - 4-59 Years (Peak)||£22.00 per ticket|
|Under 4s - FREE (Off Peak & Peak)||Free|
Please contact Blackgang Chine for joint park prices. www.blackgangchine.com
Blackgang Chine received the royal seal of approval when Queen Victoria visited in August 1853 to see the skeleton of the whale that had washed up near the Needles – it was Blackgang Chine’s very first attraction which is still on view today.
This location forms part of the Victoria’s Island Trail. Discover more of Queen Victoria’s beloved Isle of Wight by visiting other locations on the trail. For more information go to www.visitisleofwight.co.uk/victoriasisland
- Catering for groups
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Highchair(s) available
- All weather attraction
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Open on bank holidays
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Some no smoking areas
- Educational Groups
- Information Point
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Chale.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 6
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 to Newport and change to No. 6
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 6.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good678
- Violet TBournemouth, United KingdomWell worth the moneyWednesday, 1st January 2020We used to take our children there when they were young .But now all grown up we go with the grandchildren. It was just as good if not better than before. We ate in the cafe good quality food with... Read full review
- benandninaclarkHastings, United KingdomA must to go to if never been!Monday, 10th February 2020Went when I was a little boy and brought the family back years later! A decent day out for all but your legs might hurt a bit by the end of the day haha Read full review
- carlbR7320IYTrip Type:FamilyRipp offSunday, 23rd February 2020Absolutely crap waste of money run down and falling into the sea and still charging a extortionate entry fee my advice to anyone interested in going...... Don't bother there soooooo much more to do... Read full review
|Opening (19 Mar 2020 - 4 Nov 2020)|
* Opening times vary depending upon time of year. Please see website for full opening calendar.