|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Concession - 60+ / Disabled (Off Peak)||£17.50 per ticket|
|Concession - 60+ / Disabled (Peak)||£20.00 per ticket|
|Saver - 4 persons (Off Peak)||£74.00 per ticket|
|Saver - 4 persons (Peak)||£84.00 per ticket|
|Standard - 4-59 Years (Off Peak)||£19.50 per ticket|
|Standard - 4-59 Years (Peak)||£22.00 per ticket|
|Under 4s - FREE (Off Peak & Peak)||Free|
Please contact Blackgang Chine for joint park prices. www.blackgangchine.com
Blackgang Chine received the royal seal of approval when Queen Victoria visited in August 1853 to see the skeleton of the whale that had washed up near the Needles – it was Blackgang Chine’s very first attraction which is still on view today.
This location forms part of the Victoria’s Island Trail. Discover more of Queen Victoria’s beloved Isle of Wight by visiting other locations on the trail. For more information go to www.visitisleofwight.co.uk/victoriasisland
- Catering for groups
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Highchair(s) available
- All weather attraction
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Open on bank holidays
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Some no smoking areas
- Educational Groups
- Information Point
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Chale.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 6
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 to Newport and change to No. 6
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 6.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good637
- borneokirbyPoole, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat park for familiesSunday, 11th November 2018We have visited the IOW now for 5 years and have been here 4 years in a row during the Autumn half term and have never been disappointed. The halloween week is always fun and this year was no... Read full review
- John RBirmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:Family"Over Priced Rip Off For Children of Limited Age Groups and Adults"Tuesday, 13th November 2018Having not been to the island for over 20 years we wanted to return and take my Daughter and 10 year old Grandson. Having read the sites advertising blurb I booked for the Four of us to visit this... Read full review
- rondoncuminthrutouCambridge, United KingdomTrip Type:Familyblack gang chine the god spotThursday, 6th December 2018this spot is on point its soooo good and so worth the £90 theirs a whopping 4 attractions and over priced food you cant beat that. You should come to the spot quick as you can otherwise you might as... Read full review
|Opening (19 Mar 2019 - 4 Nov 2019)|
* Opening times vary depending upon time of year. Please see website for full opening calendar.