|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Concession - 60+ / Disabled (Off Peak)||£17.50 per ticket|
|Concession - 60+ / Disabled (Peak)||£20.00 per ticket|
|Saver - 4 persons (Off Peak)||£74.00 per ticket|
|Saver - 4 persons (Peak)||£84.00 per ticket|
|Standard - 4-59 Years (Off Peak)||£19.50 per ticket|
|Standard - 4-59 Years (Peak)||£22.00 per ticket|
|Under 4s - FREE (Off Peak & Peak)||Free|
Please contact Blackgang Chine for joint park prices. www.blackgangchine.com
Blackgang Chine received the royal seal of approval when Queen Victoria visited in August 1853 to see the skeleton of the whale that had washed up near the Needles – it was Blackgang Chine’s very first attraction which is still on view today.
This location forms part of the Victoria’s Island Trail. Discover more of Queen Victoria’s beloved Isle of Wight by visiting other locations on the trail. For more information go to www.visitisleofwight.co.uk/victoriasisland
- Some no smoking areas
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Catering for groups
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
- Vegetarians catered for
- All weather attraction
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Open on bank holidays
- Educational Groups
- Information Point
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Chale.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 6
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 to Newport and change to No. 6
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 6.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good576
- AlenamnTrip Type:FamilyBirthday TreatSunday, 20th May 2018Birthday treat for my son and friends. Total of 5 kids under 9. Everyone had a great time running around and going on all the rides! This is our first visit for 3 years and it didn’t disappoint. The... Read full review
- Casey GTrip Type:CouplesRecent visitThursday, 17th May 2018Haven't visited the park in quite a few years. Lots has changed. Love the charm and character of the park. Visited on a quite day so managed to see the park in the afternoon. Partner loved... Read full review
- Becky1234LondonTrip Type:FamilyDidn’t enjoy it at all.Wednesday, 16th May 2018It was our first (and last, if I’ve got anything to do with it!) visit to Blackgang Chine. I’m afraid I didn’t enjoy it at all. Our two small children (4 and 2) had an ok time, but they still enjoyed... Read full review
|Opening (19 Mar 2018 - 4 Nov 2018)|
* Opening times vary depending upon time of year. Please see website for full opening calendar.