Prices from £20.50 Find full details and book online at: www.blackgangchine.com
For more information on tickets and opening times, please visit www.blackgangchine.com
Let your imagination run wild as you start your very own adventure…
You can fight pirates on-board your own ship, discover life sized moving dinosaurs, become a sheriff of your own town, and lock up the outlaws in jail, experience the magic of becoming a fairy princess in your own castle… or explore a sunken shipwreck in our newest theme world Underwater Kingdom.
Set on the cliff tops, with stunning sea-views, and filled with an eclectic mix of attractions, magical theme worlds and exciting rides, you’ll find something for all the family at Blackgang Chine.
Make magical memories that will last for generations and start your adventure into the land of imagination today!
Plus, don’t miss extra events and entertainment with our characters during every school holiday! It’s a celebratory year that you don’t want to miss a minute of!
SCHOOLS & GROUPS - Every year hundreds of school parties from across the country visit Blackgang Chine. Children's' imaginations run wild as they enjoy the many themed areas around the park. For more information including rates please visit www.blackgangchine.com
JOINT PARK TICKETS
Blackgang Chine and Robin Hill offer a combined park ticket, allowing unlimited entry to both of the Island's favourite parks for a 7 day period. Not only does this ticket allow you the freedom to visit as many times as you like, when you like within the validity period. It also saves you money compared to purchasing tickets individually at each park. Please contact Blackgang Chine or Robin Hill for further information and prices.
DRIVE LESS SEE MORE EXPERIENCES:
The Islands Coaster bus travels the Islands South coast dinosaur sties and drops you off easily at the Backgang chine bus stop for this family fun historic theme park. Catch the Coaster bus at stops between Ryde and Freshwater. Alternatively take the Route 6 bus from Newport or Ventnor. Both routes carry four buses a day and the coaster bus even takes bicycles for free! Why not ride back home on your bikossourus?
* Bus info - http://www.islandbuses.info/
My Isle of Wight Awards 2018 award winner.
- Catering for groups
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Highchair(s) available
- All weather attraction
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Open on bank holidays
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Some no smoking areas
- Educational Groups
- Information Point
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Chale.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/
- Blackgang Chine Video
- Summer Video
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good678
- 911zakdTrip Type:FamilyAmazingThursday, 31st October 2019Amazing for the kids slides mase good food defiantly recommend to go here good scenery good afternoon Read full review
- Thewhole9yearsAscot, United KingdomA lovely day with our youngstersMonday, 4th November 2019You'll read lots about Blackgang Chine needing some TLC or updating etc and that is probably true but this should in no way distract you from going. Our two boys are 7 and 6 and we had a lovely time... Read full review
- ThatGirlWhoReviewsNorthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesIt has a special place in my 💓Wednesday, 13th November 2019Blackgang Chine will always mean a lot to me. First time I visited I was just three years old and having gone throughout my childhood, it’s a very sentimental place that holds a lot of memories. So I... Read full review
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence - 2019 2019
|Opening (17 Mar 2020 - 3 Nov 2020)|
* Opening times vary depending upon time of year. Please see website for full opening calendar.
Between the 20th October to 3rd November 2018 - 10am – 10pm.