|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Concession - 60+ / Disabled (Off Peak)||£17.50 per ticket|
|Concession - 60+ / Disabled (Peak)||£20.00 per ticket|
|Saver - 4 persons (Off Peak)||£74.00 per ticket|
|Saver - 4 persons (Peak)||£84.00 per ticket|
|Standard - 4-59 Years (Off Peak)||£19.50 per ticket|
|Standard - 4-59 Years (Peak)||£22.00 per ticket|
|Under 4s - FREE (Off Peak & Peak)||Free|
Please contact Blackgang Chine for joint park prices. www.blackgangchine.com
Blackgang Chine celebrates its 175th birthday in 2018, and you’re all invited to join the party!
Let your imagination run wild as you start your very own adventure…
You can fight pirates on-board your own ship, discover life sized moving dinosaurs, become a sheriff of your own town, and lock up the outlaws in jail, experience the magic of becoming a fairy princess in your own castle… or explore a sunken shipwreck in our newest theme world Underwater Kingdom.
Set on the cliff tops, with stunning sea-views, and filled with an eclectic mix of attractions, magical theme worlds and exciting rides, you’ll find something for all the family at Blackgang Chine.
Make magical memories that will last for generations and start your adventure into the land of imagination today!
Plus, don’t miss extra events and entertainment with our characters during every school holiday! It’s a celebratory year that you don’t want to miss a minute of!
SCHOOLS & GROUPS - Every year hundreds of school parties from across the country visit Blackgang Chine. Children's' imaginations run wild as they enjoy the many themed areas around the park. For more information including rates please visit www.blackgangchine.com
JOINT PARK TICKETS
Blackgang Chine and Robin Hill offer a combined park ticket, allowing unlimited entry to both of the Island's favourite parks for a 7 day period. Not only does this ticket allow you the freedom to visit as many times as you like, when you like within the validity period. It also saves you money compared to purchasing tickets individually at each park. Please contact Blackgang Chine or Robin Hill for further information and prices.
DRIVE LESS SEE MORE EXPERIENCES:
The Islands Coaster bus travels the Islands South coast dinosaur sties and drops you off easily at the Backgang chine bus stop for this family fun historic theme park. Catch the Coaster bus at stops between Ryde and Freshwater. Alternatively take the Route 6 bus from Newport or Ventnor. Both routes carry four buses a day and the coaster bus even takes bicycles for free! Why not ride back home on your bikossourus?
* Bus info - http://www.islandbuses.info/
- Some no smoking areas
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Catering for groups
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
- Vegetarians catered for
- All weather attraction
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Open on bank holidays
- Educational Groups
- Information Point
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Chale.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 6
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 to Newport and change to No. 6
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 6.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good574
- Edd CTrip Type:FamilyThis place is great for a family.Monday, 16th April 2018This place is great for kids. It can be expensive but we did a joint ticket with Robin Hill. And we even went back and did both twice so we more than got our money's worth. All of the different bits... Read full review
- timbs99Trip Type:Friends getawayReturn visit after 20 yearsMonday, 16th April 2018Visited this place a lot as a kid in the early and mid 1990's and recently returned as an adult. Glad to see that it has kept some of it's charm and that some of the older attractions that I so... Read full review
- SurferDude77Southampton, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat place, but could be expensive for older familiesMonday, 16th April 2018Our family consists of my wife and I and two young children, 1yr old and 3yrs old. It was £20 each for me and wife but the children were free as under 4yrs old. In a world of amazing theme parks... Read full review
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2016
|Opening (17 Mar 2018 - 3 Nov 2018)|
* Opening times vary depending upon time of year. Please see website for full opening calendar.