Prices from £20.50 Find full details and book online at: www.blackgangchine.com
For more information on tickets and opening times, please visit www.blackgangchine.com
Let your imagination run wild as you start your very own adventure…
You can fight pirates on-board your own ship, discover life sized moving dinosaurs, become a sheriff of your own town, and lock up the outlaws in jail, experience the magic of becoming a fairy princess in your own castle… or explore a sunken shipwreck in our newest theme world Underwater Kingdom.
Set on the cliff tops, with stunning sea-views, and filled with an eclectic mix of attractions, magical theme worlds and exciting rides, you’ll find something for all the family at Blackgang Chine.
Make magical memories that will last for generations and start your adventure into the land of imagination today!
Plus, don’t miss extra events and entertainment with our characters during every school holiday! It’s a celebratory year that you don’t want to miss a minute of!
SCHOOLS & GROUPS - Every year hundreds of school parties from across the country visit Blackgang Chine. Children's' imaginations run wild as they enjoy the many themed areas around the park. For more information including rates please visit www.blackgangchine.com
JOINT PARK TICKETS
Blackgang Chine and Robin Hill offer a combined park ticket, allowing unlimited entry to both of the Island's favourite parks for a 7 day period. Not only does this ticket allow you the freedom to visit as many times as you like, when you like within the validity period. It also saves you money compared to purchasing tickets individually at each park. Please contact Blackgang Chine or Robin Hill for further information and prices.
DRIVE LESS SEE MORE EXPERIENCES:
The Islands Coaster bus travels the Islands South coast dinosaur sties and drops you off easily at the Backgang chine bus stop for this family fun historic theme park. Catch the Coaster bus at stops between Ryde and Freshwater. Alternatively take the Route 6 bus from Newport or Ventnor. Both routes carry four buses a day and the coaster bus even takes bicycles for free! Why not ride back home on your bikossourus?
* Bus info - http://www.islandbuses.info/
My Isle of Wight Awards 2018 award winner.
- Catering for groups
- Outdoor eating area
- Picnic area
- Refreshments Available
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Highchair(s) available
- All weather attraction
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Open on bank holidays
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Some no smoking areas
- Educational Groups
- Information Point
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Chale.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Chale.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 6
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 to Newport and change to No. 6
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 6.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Blackgang Chine Video
- Summer Video
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good676
- AndyandMandyOSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat day outWednesday, 18th September 2019You can spend the best part of the day here and there is things for families of all ages. Food is good at reasonable prices too. Read full review
- tengoldringsLondon, United KingdomAn utterly meh experience that cost's toooooo muchFriday, 20th September 2019Ok so pretty much everyone who goes to the Isle of Wight has been here and either really loves it or swears they’ll never go back. I’m very much in the meh category and here’s why. It was... Read full review
- stroberoadshowPeterborough, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyOverpriced, not great for under 3yrsFriday, 20th September 2019We visited the place this week and we were looking forward to seeing lots of things for our boys. We had been here before having kids and we knew lots had been lost to the sea, but with what is left... Read full review
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence - 2019 2019
|Opening (17 Mar 2019 - 3 Nov 2019)|
* Opening times vary depending upon time of year. Please see website for full opening calendar.
Between the 20th October to 3rd November 2018 - 10am – 10pm.