Koala Cottage is a AA 5 Star Silver Award winning luxury B&B. We are the only centrally located B&B in the picturesque village of Godshill, one of the prettiest villages on the Isle of Wight and just a short walk from some excellent eating establishments.
There is a choice of three luxury Suites, all of which have first class facilities with private entrances from the garden area with your own outside seating to enjoy. All suites and facilities including the garden, outside eating area and dining room are all on ground level. There are no communal areas, apart from our dining room where the servings are staggered to ensure safe distancing. New, high tech, quiet air conditioning has been provided in all guest suites, plus en-suite separate bath and shower facilities. Our luxury B&B is easily accessible with French doors to each suite, which are all on ground level.
In terms of location, Koala Cottage is in close reach of the island’s attractions and is the perfect setting for a dream break. Just 15/20 mins drive to some fabulous sandy beaches and a 2 minute walk to a number of popular eating establishments. For those without transport, we are on the main bus route which makes it the perfect destination to visit all that the Isle of Wight has to offer.
Enjoy food and drinks from our new outdoor kitchen with Tiki Bar and wood burning oven.
Our AA 5 star Deluxe Suites have the following features:
* Luxurious suites in Ruby, Sapphire and Gold with King size beds.
* Gourmet breakfast served in our new Breakfast Room
* Opulent decor with French boutique furniture and chandeliers.
* Fast wireless phone charging pad.
* Free view TV – CD/DVD player – fridge and drinks cooler with bottled water – iron and hairdryer – DVD Library – reading books – tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk provided daily.
* Free wireless internet access.
* Victorian style en-suites with roll top baths and separate shower
* Fully accessible non-smoking rooms. An outside smoking area is provided
* Each suite has its own private outside entrance and terrace seating area.
* Private on-site parking
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Gold & Ruby||£130.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Sapphire||£130.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*Ferry discount available on a 3 Night Weekend or a 4 Night Midweek stay. Visit www.koalacottage.co.uk for further details.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Evening meal available on request
- Full liquor licence
- Half board supplement (£) - £20 p/head for two course evening meal
- Outdoor eating area
- Serve breakfast
- Vegans catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
- 2m distancing in place
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- Deep cleaning between visitors
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Online booking possible
- Outside seating
- Socially distanced spaced seating
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV All Rooms
- DVD player all rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Internet access all rooms
- King sized bed all rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Godshill.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Godshill.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Godshill.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|