Clevelands Country House & Apartments are set in the quiet, semi rural village of Wroxall in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
We offer well equipped, bespoke self catering accommodation in 3 comfy self contained properties that sleep between 1 to 19 guests in the country house and the two apartments.
Clevelands Country House sleeps 10-12 Guests
Dubarry Downs Apartment sleeps 4-5 Guests
Hunter Heights Apartment sleeps 1-2 Guests
Exclusive Use of all Properties - sleeps 15-19 Guests
Prices range from £550 to £3250 per week, depending on property type and number of guests.
Well behaved VIP's (Very Important Pets) are welcome in the apartments.
Travel cots, changing mats, highchairs are available if required.
Additional Guests (over the minimum stated above) are accommodated in foldaway guest beds.
Perfect for large family get-togethers, reunions, smaller families and couples.
Fresh Eggs available if the Cleveland Cluckers are earning their keep!
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Clevelands Country House||£350.00 per unit per night|
|Dubarry Downs Apartment||£125.00 per unit per night|
|Hunter Heights Apartment||£80.00 per unit per night|
*Exclusive use of all properties can be arranged and additional guests can be accommodated upto a maximum of 19 guests.
Prices and minimum stay vary over the busy peak times
- BBQs for visitors use
- Outdoor eating area
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Please supervise children
- Babes in Arms
- Cot(s) available
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- 24hr return laundry
- Beach / Coast within walking distance - Shanklin 30 minutes along railway track
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Colour television in lounge
- Dogs welcome - Only in apartments, not permitted in house
- DVD available
- DVD player in lounge
- Ferry discount available - Discounts available on Red Funnel Southampton to East Cowes
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Launderette - Laundry room available. Please ask and I will provide a service wash free of charge.
- LGBT Friendly
- Linen at extra cost
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen included
- Linen provided
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Pets accepted - Dogs are welcome in the apartments. No pets permitted in the house.
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Single Sex groups welcome
- Stag and hen parties welcome - Only available for weekends out of peak summer and school holidays
- Tumble dryer
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Internet Access
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking - Nearby we have Allendale Riding stables on the main road between Godshill and Rookley, that offer riding, pony trekking.
- Cycle Hire - 1st call/Top Gear rent bikes and can drop off at the property.
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance - The Star in Wroxall (5 mins walk) The Taverners & Griffin in Godshill (40 min walk/ 10 min bus)
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking - 3 car parking spaces for house guests 1 car parking space for Hunter Heights apartment 1 car parking space for Dubarry Downs apartment
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking - 3 car parking spaces for Clevelands Country House 1 car space for Hunter Heights apartment 1 car space for Dubarry Downs apartment
- Railway station within 5 miles - Shanklin
- Railway station within walking distance - 30 mins along old railway track to Shanklin from Wroxall
- BACS Accepted
- Weekend breaks
- Country house
- Countryside Setting - semi rural village countryside walks within 5 mins walk
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Electricity Charges Included
- Five bedrooms - 5 bedroom in country house 2 bedrooms in Dubarry Downs Apartment 1 bedroom in Hunter Heights Apartment
- Ground Floor Room(s) - Dubarry Downs Apartment only
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Ironing Facilities - Ironing board and irons provided in each property.
- Ironing Facilities
- King sized bed some rooms
- No Smoking in Unit
- One bedroom - Hunter Heights Apartment
- Open Fire
- Tea and coffee making in unit
- Two bedrooms - Dubarry Downs Apartment
- Washing Machine - Laundry facilities available in Dubarry Downs Apartment Service wash (free of charge) available for House and Hunter Heights Apartment guests.
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists - Bicycle rack available Hose for washing down bikes Puncture repair kit available
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Postcode is PO383DZ this brings you to Clevelands Rd in Wroxall, continue onto the track and the property is further up the track on the left.
Public Transport Directions
Sustainable Travel by Bus or Train
Ryde to Wroxall
Number 3 bus serves the village of Wroxall. Take the bus from Ryde to Newport and get off in the village, bus also stops at Shanklin train station.
Train from Ryde to Shanklin and either a 30 minute walk along the old railway track to Wroxall or catch Number 3 bus to Newport and get off in Wroxall village.
West Cowes to Wroxall
Number 1 bus from Cowes to Newport bus station, then take the Number 3 bus from Newport to Ryde and get off in the village of Wroxall.
East Cowes to Wroxall
Chain ferry to West Cowes and follow instructions above.
Take the Number 5 from East Cowes to Newport bus station, then take the Number 3 bus from Newport to Ryde and get off in the village of Wroxall.
Yarmouth to Wroxall
Take the Number 7 from Yarmouth to Newport bus station, then take the Number 3 bus from Newport to Ryde and get off in the village of Wroxall.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
|Open New Year|
|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* check in 16.00hours check out 10.00hours