Heatherleigh is located in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight and is an attractive Victorian building. It's approximately 100 metres from the 'Cliff Path' with spectacular views and walks and access to the beach via steps. Also within easy walking distance is the 'Old Village' and Shanklin's main streets, shops and station.
Sunny garden and seating.
Bikers, walkers and cyclists welcome - cycle storage available.
Off road parking on first come first served basis, street parking is free.
Discounted car ferries with Red Funnel and Wightlink when booking direct.
All rooms are en-suite, with free WIFI, flat screen digital TV, tea and coffee making facilities, toiletries and hairdryer.
Rooms available are standard, king size, super king size, twin and quadruple.
'Z' beds available for larger rooms at £25.00 per night.
Children over 4 years are welcome.
No smoking or e-cigarettes.
Accommodation is over three floors and may not be suitable for people with reduced mobility.
The Studio Flat:
The self-catering studio is bright and airy with private key access via the French doors. Equipped with everything you might need for your holiday on the Isle of Wight, including bed linen and towels.
The main living area is about 23 sq. m with a double bed, two easy chairs, hanging space, storage, TV with free view, free Wi-Fi, bistro dining table and chairs. In the kitchenette there is a small fridge/freezer, oven, electric hob with four rings, microwave, toaster and kettle along with a selection of pots/pans, utensils, crockery and glassware.
Separate shower room.
Access is via two steps and it may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
There are no washing machine/drying facilities the launderette is 5 mins walk away.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good4
- Cmsiow2016Trip Type:FamilyOutstandingSunday, 5th September 2021We stayed here and had a fantastic holiday, Jackie and her staff are very pleasant, they are very covid conscious, which is never a bad thing, Breakfast was spot on, the rooms are very tidy, exactly... Read full review
- Amy ETrip Type:CouplesWon’t be staying againSunday, 3rd October 2021Positives: - clean and comfortable room - en-suite bathroom also very clean - Jackie was very nice - breakfast was fine Negatives: - made to pay £10 surcharge for gluten free (for 4 breakfasts... Read full review
- ireneshrehaneBedford, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe HeatherleighSunday, 10th October 2021What a wonderful welcome, the owner Jackie was so welcoming nothing was to much trouble. We went for the festival she even gave us bottled water. The room was very nice and local for the beach if you... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Studio||£45.00 per unit per night|
*£45.00 per night minimum 7 nights.
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for - By arrangement.
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Ironing facilities
- Night Keys
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Wireless Internet Access - Free
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
- Cash Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV All Rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available - Stairs to lower ground breakfast room.
- Hairdryer available
- King sized bed some rooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2022
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Silver - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2020/21 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous - WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|