Isle of Wight Attractions
How would you spend your perfect day out? Maybe you want family fun and adventure for the kids?
New for 2015!
There are plenty of new things to check out on the Isle of Wight this year:
- Robin Hill Adventure Park are opening a brand new "Canopy Walk" - a wooden skywalk that will take visitors high up amongst the tree tops.
- The Needles Landmark Attraction are launching the "Lost World" 4D Cinema Experience - which will immerse you in a prehistoric past
- Osborne have opened the doors on the newly restored Durbar Room, Queen Victoria's grand function room, which is now laid out as it would have appeared during her reign
- Blackgang Chine have revamped their classic "Cowboy Town" adding a Grand National Bank and other buildings, whilst "Restricted Area 5" will be getting a new family of dinos.
- Tom's Dairy, due to open early-summer 2015, will be a new family-friendly attraction in West Wight featuring a top quality restaurant, kid's play barn, "moo-seum" and lots more
Sometimes you might just want to get away from it all with a relaxing stroll along one of the many Isle of Wight beaches or through one of our magnificent gardens.
You may also want to visit one of our many amazing restaurants which only use local produce from the island.
We also have a range of great animal attractions, like Seaview Wildlife Encounter where you can get up close and personal with penguins, meerkats and many others.
We also have traditional seaside amusements and entertainment like the adventure park at Shanklin Seafront.
Many of the Isle of Wight attractions are open all year round meaning there are lots of things to do in all seasons.
There are so many different places to go, and so much variety that we couldn’t possibly list them all on one page!
That’s why we’ve broken it all down into easy to navigate sections, and also given you a handy search tool on the left hand side of the page so you can search through the things that you like to do and see.
No matter what your age or interests, there are things to do for everyone when it comes to Isle of Wight attractions!
In order to get the best out of your stay on the Isle of Wight and in order for you to experience as many attractions as possible, it is advised to book some accommodation.
We are proud to offer a wide range of accommodation that is suitable for all requirements, whether that be specific types of hotels, B&B's, holiday cottages, caravan parks or camping facilities, you can rest assured we have everything here for you to enjoy your stay on the island.
We Think You'll Like
Set in Over 40 acres of spectacular cliff-top gardens - you will find a magical mix...
Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty overlooking The Needles Rocks and...
With free unlimited return visits over 7 days, award-winning Robin Hill definitely...