Famous for its donkeys and as a royal prison to Charles I and now the location of the stunning new Edwardian-style Princess Beatrice Garden.
• Enjoy the birds-eye view from the castle keep and walk around the battlements.
• Delight in the demonstrations of the donkeys working the 16th century treadwheel.
• Relax in the Princess Beatrice Garden, designed by TV presenter and award-winning garden designer, Chris Beardshaw.
• See history brought to life with the fun and dramatic film.
• Dress up as a soldier, experiment with armour and discover how to fire cannons.
• Experience the tranquillity of the castle chapel, and visit the Carisbrooke Castle
• Museum with its fascinating Charles I memorabilia.
Join the Time Travellers Go… club at www.english-heritage.org.uk/timetravellersgo
for fun adventure and events near you.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult Ticket||£7.70 per ticket|
|Child Ticket (5-15 Yrs)||£4.60 per ticket|
|Concession Ticket||£6.90 per ticket|
|Family Ticket (2 Adults & 3 Children)||£20.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open All Year|
|2013 (29/03/2013 - 03/11/2013)|
|2013/14 (04/11/2013 - 31/03/2014)|
|2014 (01/04/2014 - 02/11/2014)|
* Closed 24-26 December and 1 January
When the owners of a nearby house sank new foundations for a garage in 1926, they discovered...1.08 miles away
Designed by John Nash and built in 1816, the historic Guildhall is home to the Museum of Island...1.29 miles away
JR Zone has the largest adventure play frame on the Island. Covering 3 amazing levels, kids will...1.47 miles away
FIELD STUDIES FOR SCHOOLS
geography, biology and ecology
RYA SAILING AND POWERBOATING COURSES...2.25 miles away
The award winning* Colemans Activity and Play Farm Park home to:
- COLEMANS PLAY...2.43 miles away
Whooping gibbons, mischievous marmosets, cheeky capuchins and alluring owls are just some of the...2.72 miles away
The Isle of Wight Butterfly World is filled with butterflies from around the world and a range of...3.06 miles away
With free unlimited return visits over a seven day period, award-winning Robin Hill definitely...3.1 miles away
*Top Quality tuition at all levels with BHS registered instructors.
*Excellent hacking in...3.61 miles away
*This ancient building is the only remaining evidence of the former importance of Newtown.
*The...4.19 miles away
Buy beautiful long-keeping garlic. Learn about growing garlic, garlic for health & the power of...4.33 miles away
Inspiring, Surprising and Award-Winning … Equally appealing to adults and families, your visit to...4.53 miles away
Youth maritime charity UKSA offers a series of exciting and highly accessible watersports...4.57 miles away
Celebrating 60 years in 2012 you will find this beautiful Model Village nestling in the grounds of...4.57 miles away
Two holes opened by Royal Household in 1892. Extended to nine holes by Osborne House Governor in...4.64 miles away
Amazon World Zoo Park is the Isle of Wight's largest exotic animal attraction and is a great day...4.71 miles away