* £9.95 per child – Tapnell Farm Park Winter Season Pass Holder
* £4.00 per adult – Tapnell Farm Park Winter Season Pass Holder
* £18.90 per child – includes entry to Tapnell Farm Park (non-Season Pass holder)
* £10.50 per adult – includes entry to Tapnell Farm Park (non-Season Pass holder)
Something magical is happening this December at Tapnell Farm Park with the opening of our new Christmas experience: Tapland …. in search of Santa. An all-weather Christmas experience for children of all ages!
With immersive memory making around every corner, discover a new world of imagination where kids can be kids, and grownups can be too, making magical memories this Christmas …. in Tapland.
The journey starts at home, once tickets have been booked, with a personalised letter from Santa, who will be inviting children who have been extra kind and helpful to visit him in Tapland. But in order to find his secret home, they will first need to help some of his friends on the journey along the way!
This hour-long experience is led by a team of Santa’s trained elves who will fully immerse you in the wonderment of Christmas. There will be stories and interactive puzzles to solve, treats to enjoy and lots of amazing scenery … and at the end of your adventure you will meet Santa himself, who will know a lot more about you than you think!
And don’t forget, that as well as the Tapland Christmas Experience, you can also spend the rest of the day having lots of fun in the Farm Park itself – and take part in other Christmas activities too (see below).
The new Tapland Christmas Experience starts on Saturday 7th December and is open every Saturday and Sunday up to Christmas including Friday 20th – Monday 23rd December. On Friday 20th December, the Tapland experience will have selected sessions specifically tailored for children with additional needs, such as Autism. For further details and to book, please call 01983 758722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also NEW this Christmas …
Enjoy festive music and decorations as you skate around our new Roller Skating rink with family and friends. Plus, there will also be Elf Yoga, Gingerbread Decorating and lots more fun! See website for details and selected dates.
Don’t forget to join us as we switch on the beautiful Christmas Lights at Tapnell Farm Park on Sunday 1st December from 3pm. Expect a festive choir, mischievous elf antics and our special guest, Santa! Save the date now!
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 27 to Yarmouth via Tapnell Farm.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 27 to Yarmouth via Tapnell Farm.
From Yarmouth: No. 27 to Tapnell Farm.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ - or view the bus timetable with the 'downloads' section of this web page.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good135
- JessieND88Isle of Wight, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAmazing value for the whole familyThursday, 17th October 2019We LOVE this place! Whether it's just us and our little one or us and the wider family (adults and preteens, there is something for everyone. Animals, activities, animal petting and fantastic food... Read full review
- ScottMcGloneColchester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyEven better than last time we visited!Saturday, 26th October 2019This is one of the best places we have visited on the island and always come back each year. This year there is much more for the children to do and we preferred this to visiting a zoo because of the... Read full review
- jacksonfive2016Bedford, United KingdomExcellent Day out Despite the RainThursday, 31st October 2019Spent a whole day at this farm and took our picnic with us which we were able to have at the many tables undercover. The farm is much better than the website depicts. It catered for all my children... Read full review
|Opening (7 Dec 2019 - 8 Dec 2019)|
|Opening (14 Dec 2019 - 15 Dec 2019)|
|Opening (20 Dec 2019 - 23 Dec 2019)|
* Friday 20th December - selected sessions specifically tailored for children with additional needs, such as Autism. For further details and to book, please call 01983 758722 or email email@example.com