Stepping Out from Godshill - 11th May 2017
Isle Of Wight
Tel: 01983 755186
Walk Description: This walk takes in woodland, farmland and downland with extensive views. The high point is 200 steps up Gatcliff.
Name of walk leader: John H White
Walk leader's telephone number: 01983 755186
Date of walk: Thursday 11th May 2017
Start time: 14.00
Start location: Godshill Car Park
Grid reference: SZ530817
Bus route number: 2 and 3
Nearest bus stop (name): Griffin Inn
Distance: 5.5 Miles
Duration: 2.30 Hours
Booking essential: No
Expected pace of walk: Moderate
Walk grade: Fairly Strenuous (A challenging walk, suitable for fit walkers with some experience. Steep gradients, stiles and steps and uneven surfaces to be expected. Distance up to 12 miles).
Suitability for walkers with disabilities: Not suitable for walkers with disabilities
* Circular walk: please contact walk leader for more information.
* Linear walk: please contact walk leader for more information.
* Rest stops: No
* Dogs on leads welcome: Yes
* Suitable for pushchairs: No
* Refreshments available along route: No
* Toilets along route: No
* Take packed lunch: No
* Sturdy boots recommended: Yes
* Family friendly: No
* Takes in coastal scenery: No
* Takes in local woodlands: Yes
* Beach / rockpool exploration: No
* Number of stiles: N/A
* Number of steps: 200
Map & Directions
Sorry, this event has passed.