Celebrating East Cowes as a royal town, rich industrial heritage and the contributions the town has made to the world of science and innovation.
* Victorian Weekend: 24th - 27th May - celebrating the 200th bicentennial birth year of HM Queen Victoria and & HRH Prince Albert.
* Town Walk of History: 24th - 27th May.
* Grand Exhibition: 24th - 27th May.
* Town Market Victorian Day: 25th May.
* Town History Show: 25th & 26th May.
* Grand Procession: 26th May.
* Town Esplanade Festival: 26th May at 12 noon.
* RNLI Open Day: 26th May.
* Thanks Giving Service: 27th May.
There will also be street art, town tapestry plus much, much more...
Map & Directions
|Open (23 May 2019 - 27 May 2019)|