Celebrating East Cowes as a royal town, rich industrial heritage and the contributions the town has made to the world of science and innovation.
* Victorian Weekend: 24th - 27th May - celebrating the 200th bicentennial birth year of HM Queen Victoria and & HRH Prince Albert.
Sunday 26th May 12pm to 9pm, The Esplanade East Cowes, 2 Stages, Local Bands (the Rattlesnakes, The Rug Band, Avocado Sunrise) More Bands Wanted....... Tickets £2.00 advance or £2.50 at gate, Under 5's Free, Family Ticket (2 ad and 2 Ch) £7.00 DRESS AS A VICTORIAN and get in FREE (Tickets available at East Cowes Heritage Centre or Flix Hair Salon)
* Town Walk of History: 24th - 27th May.
* Grand Exhibition: 24th - 27th May.
* Town Market Victorian Day: 25th May.
* Town History Show: 25th & 26th May.
* Grand Procession: 26th May.
* Town Esplanade Festival: 26th May at 12 noon.
* RNLI Open Day: 26th May.
* Thanks Giving Service: 27th May.
This is going to be an amazing Town Event with the High commissioner of India attending, Mayor of Coburg, Descendants of Abdul Karim. A procession of Horse and Carrage and vintage cars, there will also be street art, town tapestry plus much, much more...
Map & Directions
Sorry, this event has passed.