Suggested donation of £3.50
Walk description: An interesting exploration of Ventnor's historic, literary, artistic and inventive residents of the past, coupled with some interesting discoveries and stories.
Name of walk leader: David L White
Walk leader's telephone number: 07807 837361
Date of walk: Sunday 30th April 2017
Start time: 10:30am
Start location: Main Ventnor car park, PO38 1PF
Grid Reference: SZ565777
Bus route number: 3 / 6
Nearest bus stop (name): Boots chemist or Ventnor main car park (opposite Tesco)
Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 3 hours
Booking essential: No
Donation: Suggested donation is £3.50
Expected pace of walk: Gentle
Walk grade: Easy (Mainly flat walking, on paths with good surfaces. No stiles, none or few steps. Distance up to 3 miles).
Suitability for walkers with disabilities: Mobility 1 (Suitable for a person with sufficient mobility to climb a flight of steps but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance).
* Circular walk: Yes
* Linear walk: No
* Rest stops: Yes
* Dogs on leads welcome: Yes
* Suitable for pushchairs: No
* Refreshments available along route: Yes
* Toilets along route: Yes
* Take packed lunch: No
* Sturdy boots recommended: Yes
* Family friendly: Yes
* Takes in coastal scenery: Yes
* Takes in local woodlands: No
* Beach / rockpool exploration: No
* Number of stiles: N/A
* Number of steps: Yes - please contact walk leader for more information.
Map & Directions
Sorry, this event has passed.