Tour of Britain VIP Hospitality Stage 8 - The Needles (Finish Line)
West High Down
Isle of Wight
£156 per person.
Experience the Tour of Britain Isle of Wight stage on the 11th September 2022 with an exclusive hospitality package at the finish line at the National Trust's Needles Battery. The iconic Tour of Britain road bike race descends on the Isle of Wight with the final of 8 exciting stages set to start from the historic seaside town of Ryde and finish at The Needles Battery.
This experience includes...
* A relaxed hospitality experience in a prime location close to the finish line and Podium (big screens allow you to follow all the race action live).
* Sheltered viewing with unreserved seating.
* Q&A with recently retired pro rider Dan Martin (Stage winner at all three Grand Tours and twice Monument winner)!
* Complimentary buffet lunch provided by caterers.
* Selection of hot and cold beverages.
* Open bar serving a choice of beers and wines.
* Musette swag bag filled with a selection of goodies!
In a nutshell…
Your VIP area opens at around noon and you’ll be in an amazing spot, very close to the finish line. You’ll catch all the race action on the big screens in live time, while you enjoy an amazing buffet lunch and make the most of the open bar! From your exclusive seating area, you'll see the winner cross the finish line and take their place on the podium. Of course you'll be surrounded by likeminded fans, guaranteeing a super atmosphere you expect at the Tour of Britain.
Example menu from the caterers:
* Beef and Guinness mash topped pie.
* Salmon fish cakes with sweet peas, potato and chives.
* Warm mushroom, chestnut and cranberry tart vegan.
* Roasted gammon w/English mustard and marmalade glaze.
* Lemon roasted new potatoes.
* Roasted cauliflower and pomegranate.
* Fruit platters of mango, honeydew melon, watermelon, berries,pineapples, kiwis.
* Homemade sage and parsley sausage rolls.
* Selection of British cheeses and meat platters w/vegan option.
* Caesar salad with bacon, parmesan and croutons.
* Lentil salad, mixed leaf and tomato, mint and parsley dressing.
* Sugar snap peas and fennel with apple cider vinaigrette.
* Selection of branded and homemade dressing w/vegan options.
* Sticky toffee pudding.
* Banoffee pie.
* Selection of cakes w/vegan options.
You’ll have around 4 hours in the venue, but exact timings will be confirmed on your final documentation around 7-10 days before the race.
The race starts at around 10am but ETA’s for each stage will be published in August, so you know when and where to expect the riders.
The race usually finishes at around 3/4pm, but ETA's will be released in August.
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please visit the Southern Vectis website - www.islandbuses.info/
|Open (11 Sept 2022)|
* For times please click on the 'Visit Website' button above.