AboutQuay Arts’ award-winning riverside Café Bar is the perfect place to enjoy a reviving hot drink or to relax for lunch.
A selection of daily specials accompanies our menu of mouth-watering lunch choices, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten & dairy-free options, all freshly prepared using the finest local produce. On warmer days, you can experience al fresco dining on the terrace overlooking the historic Newport Quay.
There is free Wi-Fi for all, perfect for those who want to surf the web, work or hold meetings in our creative environment.
Opening times: Mon – Sat 9:30am – 4:00pm & Sun - 10:00am - 4:00pm.
'Best Place to get crafty in 2012' in the My Isle of Wight Awards
'Best Café 2012/2013’ - Wight Food Guide
‘Matt & Cat’s Favourite Places to Eat’ - Matt & Cat's Isle of Wight Eating Out Guide
Phone: 01983 822490
- Disabled persons toilet
- Induction Loop System
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Cater for vegetarians
- Full liquor licence
- Outdoor eating area
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Special diets catered for
- Take away service
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Groups by arrangement
- Licensed for alcohol
- Live Music
- Open all year round
- Public Telephone
- Regular evening entertainment
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
Parking & Transport
- Off-road parking
- Secure cycle parking
- Al fresco dining
- In town/city centre
- No smoking
- Some no smoking areas
- Unique venue
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Newport.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good17
- david bRyde, United KingdomTrip Type:Familyarts and craftsFriday, 12th October 2018This is a great eating experience .Very chilled and relaxed .Freindly staff and the art and craft centre conveniently next door . Read full review
- Fiona WTrip Type:Friends getawayPoor atmosphere and serviceThursday, 4th October 2018We would regularly pop in for a cup of tea and a snack and enjoy the atmosphere with a relaxed feel and good service. What's happened? Tables left with crockery upon it from previous customers and... Read full review
- Elaine JTrip Type:Friends getawayLadies wot lunchWednesday, 3rd October 2018Went for lunch with a friend who is vegan. Good choice for vegans. We both had Jacket Sweet Potato with roasted vegtables and vegan cloeslaw. it was delicious and served with a lovely side salad Read full review
|Opening (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|