AboutQuay Arts’ award-winning riverside Café Bar is the perfect place to enjoy a reviving hot drink or to relax for lunch.
A selection of daily specials accompanies our menu of mouth-watering lunch choices, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten & dairy-free options, all freshly prepared using the finest local produce. On warmer days, you can experience al fresco dining on the terrace overlooking the historic Newport Quay.
There is free Wi-Fi for all, perfect for those who want to surf the web, work or hold meetings in our creative environment.
Opening times: Mon – Sat 9:30am – 4:00pm & Sun - 10:00am - 4:00pm.
'Best Place to get crafty in 2012' in the My Isle of Wight Awards
'Best Café 2012/2013’ - Wight Food Guide
‘Matt & Cat’s Favourite Places to Eat’ - Matt & Cat's Isle of Wight Eating Out Guide
Phone: 01983 822490
- Al fresco dining
- In town/city centre
- No smoking
- Some no smoking areas
- Unique venue
- Disabled persons toilet
- Induction Loop System
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- Off-road parking
- Secure cycle parking
- Cater for vegetarians
- Full liquor licence
- Outdoor eating area
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Special diets catered for
- Take away service
- Vegetarians catered for
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Groups by arrangement
- Licensed for alcohol
- Live Music
- Open all year round
- Public Telephone
- Regular evening entertainment
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Newport.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good17
- LukeCowesTannersBrookTrip Type:Couplesbeautiful lunchTuesday, 9th January 2018heading towards the Bargemen's for lunch we instead took a chance on this fantastic cafe. With an eclectic mix of seating options well spaced out in this old riverside warehouse, we enjoyed great... Read full review
- Miles HTrip Type:FamilyOur wedding!Tuesday, 14th November 2017What can I say! Fantastic! Perfect! Paul, Del, Craig, Zoe and the whole team at the Quay did an amazing job hosting our wedding recently. We had the ceremony, the reception and our evening party... Read full review
- visitor1995361Isle of Wight, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelSomething missingSaturday, 4th November 2017I’m not sure what sort of clientele the cafe is trying to attract , I could see it was a meeting place for people , but I personally would not go out of my way to visit again unless parked nearby... Read full review
|Opening (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|