AboutQuay Arts’ award-winning riverside Café Bar is the perfect place to enjoy a reviving hot drink or to relax for lunch.
A selection of daily specials accompanies our menu of mouth-watering lunch choices, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten & dairy-free options, all freshly prepared using the finest local produce. On warmer days, you can experience al fresco dining on the terrace overlooking the historic Newport Quay.
There is free Wi-Fi for all, perfect for those who want to surf the web, work or hold meetings in our creative environment.
Opening times: Mon – Sat 9:30am – 4:00pm & Sun - 10:00am - 4:00pm.
'Best Place to get crafty in 2012' in the My Isle of Wight Awards
'Best Café 2012/2013’ - Wight Food Guide
‘Matt & Cat’s Favourite Places to Eat’ - Matt & Cat's Isle of Wight Eating Out Guide
Phone: 01983 822490
- Disabled persons toilet
- Induction Loop System
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Cater for vegetarians
- Full liquor licence
- Outdoor eating area
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Special diets catered for
- Take away service
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Groups by arrangement
- Licensed for alcohol
- Live Music
- Open all year round
- Public Telephone
- Regular evening entertainment
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
Parking & Transport
- Off-road parking
- Secure cycle parking
- Al fresco dining
- In town/city centre
- No smoking
- Some no smoking areas
- Unique venue
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Newport.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good17
- 674visitor2018Isle of Wight, United KingdomTrip Type:Family"Overpriced and underwhelmed"Saturday, 21st April 2018Decided to go to quay arts cafe for breakfast as lovely day and could eat outside overlooking the river, had lunch there recently and was good so expected same standard for breakfast. We ordered... Read full review
- LukeCowesTannersBrookTrip Type:Couplesbeautiful lunchTuesday, 9th January 2018heading towards the Bargemen's for lunch we instead took a chance on this fantastic cafe. With an eclectic mix of seating options well spaced out in this old riverside warehouse, we enjoyed great... Read full review
- Miles HTrip Type:FamilyOur wedding!Tuesday, 14th November 2017What can I say! Fantastic! Perfect! Paul, Del, Craig, Zoe and the whole team at the Quay did an amazing job hosting our wedding recently. We had the ceremony, the reception and our evening party... Read full review
|Opening (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|