Sea Safaris and family friendly fishing trips.
Mackerel fishing 1hr 15mins £20adults, £15 kids
Sea Safari (inc lobster pots) 1hr £20 adults, £15 kids
- Outdoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled Parking - Yes in car park adjacent to OceanBlue Quay
- Disabled persons toilet - Yes in OceanBlue Quay
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - Yes in car park adjacent to OceanBlue Quay
- Ramp/Level Access - Yes in cafe in OceanBlue Quay
- Wheelchair user accessible - Yes in cafe in OceanBlue Quay
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Outdoor children’s play area - Next to paddling pool
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Cafe/bar in OceanBlue Quay
- Outdoor eating area
- Restaurant - In OceanBlue Quay
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted - We cater for school parties and educational groups call 01983 852398 for details
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin, at Whiteley Bank turn right for B3327 to Ventnor.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin, at Whiteley Bank turn right for B3327 to Ventnor.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, A3055 to Ventnor.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
* Open in the summer.