Need some R&R with your loved one, or looking to spend quality time away with your partner? Visit Isle of Wight has the perfect solution. We are giving you the chance to win a dreamy getaway for two to stay in a cosy cottage hideaway in Ventnor and enjoy a luxurious spa treatment at the nearby Ocean Suite at The Cabin, overlooking the sea.
The Isle of Wight is gem of a place to drift away for days of great local food, luxurious pampering and exploring the stunning coastal landscape.
This fabulous prize includes 2 nights’ accommodation for two people staying at Castle Coach House from Island Cottage Holidays, a lovingly restored property that once formed part of the stables at Steephill Castle. It has many characterful features including leaded windows, beamed ceilings and a Victorian style free-standing bath, as well as a pretty, south facing, courtyard style garden. The cottage is adjacent to Ventnor Park Gardens and a pleasant stroll leads through these to Ventnor Beach and the charming esplanade with wonderful coastal walks to Steephill Cove, Bonchurch and Shanklin.
Also included is a ‘Welcome’ pack of Isle of Wight food goodies awaiting your arrival, a 60-minute Signature Massage Treatment for two at The Cabin and cross-Solent ferry travel (car or foot passenger) to the Isle of Wight.
How to enter:
To enter, visit the official Isle of Wight Facebook page and follow the instructions on the pinned post!
More about the prize
Castle Coach House is part of the original stables of Steephill Castle, and has been lovingly restored to provide a cosy hideaway for romantic breaks.
Ventnor is a bustling arts town with a variety of good restaurants, wine bars and eateries.
Click here to visit Island Cottage Holidays' Facebook page.
The Spa treatment
The Cabin is one of the most luxurious spa treatment centres on the Isle of Wight.
Organic spa treatments coupled with the most stunning sea views make for an hour of pure relaxation.
Relax after your treatment for half an hour on your own private seafront balcony with complimentary Nespresso, JING Tea or Luxury Hot Chocolate (note this is available Monday to Saturday but not Sunday).
Click here to visit The Cabin's Facebook page.
Travel includes a choice of return car or passenger ferry crossings from Southampton to Cowes, Portsmouth to Fishbourne, Lymington to Yarmouth or Southsea to Ryde.
Crossing providers are Wightlink, Red Funnel and Hovertravel.
Terms & Conditions
- The Visit Isle of Wight Romantic Breaks 2017 Holiday competition (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Visit Isle of Wight Ltd ("VIOW") and competition partner employees, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must enter your details as above. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Visit Isle of Wight Romantic Breaks 2017 Holiday Guide Competition" in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
- By providing personally identifiable information when entering this free prize draw, Visit Isle of Wight may use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. You may receive communications from carefully selected competition partners, although you can unsubscribe at any time, if you wish to do so. Neither Visit Isle of Wight or the other businesses providing the prize will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Competition closes at 23.59 on 14th February 2017. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
- Entrants will abide by the following Terms and Conditions: The prize for 2 adults includes 2 nights’ accommodation at Castle Coach House in Ventnor (Island Cottage Holidays), a ‘welcome’ pack of Isle of Wight food, the Cabin 60-minute Signature Massage Treatment for 2 people in their new couples Ocean Suite overlooking the sea, choice of return car or passengers ferry crossings from Southampton to Cowes, Portsmouth to Fishbourne, Lymington to Yarmouth or Southsea to Ryde. All other travel expense is at the winner’s expense.
- This prize is available until Monday 3rd April, or from Monday 20th November to Saturday December 16th 2017, excluding any Bank Holidays/subject to availability. Note, the accommodation is available for any 2 consecutive days of the week, the spa treatment is available Monday to Saturday only (excluding Sundays).
- The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before 20th February 2017 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to VIOW within 5 days of being notified by VIOW, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and VIOW shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from VIOW within 5 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Visit Isle of Wight, Guildhall, High Street, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO33 1TY.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- VIOW retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required for promotional activity.
- No purchase necessary.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of VIOW for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- VIOW accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. VIOW further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- VIOW reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of VIOW in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- VIOW shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: Visit Isle of Wight, The Guildhall, High Street, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 1TY.