Willses is a beautifully restored Grade II listed thatched cottage dating back to the 17th Century, located in the historic village of Brighstone on the Isle of Wight.
Brighstone is located in the area known as the ‘Back o’ the Wight’ and is within an Area of Outstanding National Beauty (AONB). It is the newest period cottage to offer exclusive Bed & Breakfast facilities on the island.
Willses is the perfect escape from your every day busy schedule. Regardless of your plans for an Isle of Wight break you are sure to be captivated by Willses.
Willses is perfectly situated, explore the undulating Downs with it’s wealth of wildlife, or discover the island’s Jurassic coastline. Or simply unwind and relish in the delights of staying in one of the Island’s oldest listed properties and drifting back to a time gone by.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Badger Run||from £65.00 to £75.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Garden View||from £75.00 to £85.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*April 1st - September 30th
Garden View: £85 per night
Badger Run (As two single beds): £75 per night
Badger Run (As a Double): £80 per night
October 1st - March 31st
Garden View: £75 per night
Badger Run (as two single beds): £65 per night
Badger Run (as a Double): £70 per night
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Country house
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
- No smoking
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
Children & Infants
- No children allowed
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Secure cycle parking
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by
- Golf Course close by
- Cater for vegetarians
- Early breakfast available
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for
- Vegans catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
- Cash Accepted
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour Television some rooms
- Digital TV
- Digital TV Some Rooms
- Drying facilities
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Satellite TV all rooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Adults only
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 10 min walking distance
- Beach/Coast 20 min walking distance
- Central heating throughout
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- No Pets
- No smoking in dining area
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Real log/coal fires
- Wireless Internet Access
- Baggage Storage
- Cyclists welcome
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, B3399 to Brighstone.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry : No 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 12 to Brighstone.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 12 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Freshwater and change to No. 12 to Brighstone.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Closed Christmas & New Year.